Does the Bengals loss to the Colts look that bad now?

What's everyone think about this. I personally am even more upset about how the Bengals played last week because they could have beat the Broncos again and been playing in the AFC Championship.

There is no logical reason to think the Bengals would win a playoff game. Against any team

I Dont think it makes it look better. I liked their chances with Green, however without him they had no chance. Now after seeing this game and how the secondary for the colts also shut down Denver who had their top play makers, shows even with Green it probably wouldn't have mattered. Colts secondary has been locking people down.

I Dont think it makes it look better. I liked their chances with Green, however without him they had no chance. Now after seeing this game and how the secondary for the colts also shut down Denver who had their top play makers, shows even with Green it probably wouldn't have mattered. Colts secondary has been locking people down.

It only took you an extra week to finally come to that realization. ;)

Edited by True blue (and gold)

I predict the Colts beat NE next week and GB in the Super Bowl. Then they would have beaten that murderers row of QB's...Rodgers, Brady, Manning and ..................Dalton:).

4 Hall of Game QB's, right HB???

3 first year HOF'ers and a 2nd year inductee, have to make that clear.

It only took you an extra week to finally come to that realization. ;)

Well considering both games the Bengals played the colts, they didn't have Green. With both games going the exact same way. Them playing man and stacking the box, knowing we had no receivers who could get open on them. The colts defense hadn't done that to anyone else all year. So yes it was easy to think Green could make a difference. However for the first time against another team besides against the Bengals the colts defense looked great and shut down a good group of receivers this time and not just the backup receivers of the Bengals. Very impressive the last two weeks with how they Dont let receivers get seperation and even if they do they close on the ball so quick and tackle very well. They showed today they could do it against good recievers and not just backups. So they showed they could do it against good recievers too. So I have no problem admitting when I am wrong unlike others ;) The colts proved today if Green played it probably wouldn't matter. They are playing great defense right now.