Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

#NAACPBombing

Featured Replies

  • Author
How can it be terrorism when we have a Islamic Army Dr, start shooting soldiers at Ft Hood isnt?

 

I don't know. That's why my post contains the question "would that not fall the under the domestic terrorism umbrella even though there was minimal damage and no reported injuries?"

 

If it isn't domestic terrorism then it isn't domestic terrorism. Do you know the answer to my question? I don't know the answer to your question.

  • Replies 63
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

 

I don't know. That's why my post contains the question "would that not fall the under the domestic terrorism umbrella even though there was minimal damage and no reported injuries?"

 

If it isn't dometic terrorism then it isn't domestic terrorism. Do you know the answer to my question? I don't know the answer to your question.

 

I don't think anyone knows yet. The FBI is investigating and I'm sure we will all find out motive if and when they know it.

Well, one accomplishment. We are 30 posts in on this one and no one has claimed it is Obama's fault yet.

I don't know. That's why my post contains the question "would that not fall the under the domestic terrorism umbrella even though there was minimal damage and no reported injuries?"

 

If it isn't dometic terrorism then it isn't domestic terrorism. Do you know the answer to my question? I don't know the answer to your question.

 

Im going more with hate crime than domestic terror.

I think everything can be domestic terror.

 

Whatever it is I hope they catch and punish them as bad as possible.

 

And your right, its never going to get better.

Well, one accomplishment. We are 30 posts in on this one and no one has claimed it is Obama's fault yet.

 

Its Bush's fault

I would think the ISIS terrorist attack in France was covered non-stop all day yesterday by all major news networks.

 

I'd be willing to bet 2 things:

 

1) If people had been hurt by the bombing it would've been covered as it happened,

 

and

 

2) If the attack in France hadn't occurred on the same day it would've been covered.

Is it possible since there were no injuries that it could have been done by other blacks to promote more racial divide

The Colorado media were stoned.

Is it possible since there were no injuries that it could have been done by other blacks to promote more racial divide

 

Sure it's possible.

 

I guess it's also possible that Mila Kunis would want to sleep with me, but I wouldn't count on it. :idunno:

Sure it's possible.

 

I guess it's also possible that Mila Kunis would want to sleep with me, but I wouldn't count on it. :idunno:

 

I don't care if you're black, white or purple. That's funny right there.

  • Author
Im going more with hate crime than domestic terror.

I think everything can be domestic terror.

 

Whatever it is I hope they catch and punish them as bad as possible.

 

And your right, its never going to get better.

 

I think incidents like this and Ft. Hood are definitely domestic terrorism.

The Colorado media were stoned.

 

WINNER!!!!

 

Sure it's possible.

 

I guess it's also possible that Mila Kunis would want to sleep with me, but I wouldn't count on it. :idunno:

 

One can dream.

 

About the Mila Kunis thing...not the other thing.

One can dream.

 

About the Mila Kunis thing...not the other thing.

 

:lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.