Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

#NAACPBombing

Featured Replies

  • Author
I read about it the same day. But I didn't want to start a thread because there were literally no details.

 

The one article I first read didn't even know if it was sure a bomb. Then the France thing happened and I honestly forgot.

 

It's interesting to see what catches people's attention. All I saw was Islamists shooting in France and I still don't know what happened. I saw #NAACPBombing on Twitter and I was like...this happened two days ago? Really? :lol2:

  • Replies 63
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Makes one wonder what the BGP reaction would be had the bombing incident happened in, say, Covington.

What do you mean "now racist?" :lol2:

Media isn't racist. It is opportunistic and nothing sells like hate. Nothing leads to hate like divisiveness, and very little is more divisive than black and white issues. One major way to improve race relations is to remove ALL profiteering. I'm looking at you, Fox News, and you money grubbin' reverends.

It's interesting to see what catches people's attention. All I saw was Islamists shooting in France and I still don't know what happened. I saw #NAACPBombing on Twitter and I was like...this happened two days ago? Really? :lol2:

 

I blame it on my attention span. Nothing really happened and moved on. Now if juicer details come out I'm back in.

 

I agree that hashtag would catch my eye . Just like the orginal headline did to me. But then the story was boring.

 

FBI will do their job and we will learn more later.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.