Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky / Ole Miss updates

Featured Replies

Cats don't look like number one. Losing by six in first half after leading by 13.:idunno:

  • Replies 100
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looked great then the second platoon came in flat and Ole Miss went on a roll.

Ole Miss has shot the lights out. On some good and bad shots.

 

UK has not played great defense.

What went on at Camp Cal?

Ole Miss has hit big shots. Moody hit several beyond NBA range 3s and also made shots with people right in their grill. Other teams haven't made those shots against the Cats this year. And.....Ole Miss won't continue to do it the second half. That won't last.

My 3 year old fell asleep before the game. She woke up and I changed her t-shirt to a uk shirt.. We're good now, no worries.

  • Author
Score?

 

Cats up three now with the ball.

I'm having to watch espn's gamecast. I'm stuck in West Virginia and can't find a bar with the SEC Network. I've got Direct TV and Watch ESPN doesn't work with them. I tried using a Time Warner log in but you can't watch SEC Network games through them on ESPN.

I am out of town trying to find the game on TV. What network is broadcasting?

I am out of town trying to find the game on TV. What network is broadcasting?

 

SEC

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.