theguru

Who wins?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am optimistic about the game. However, deep down I am convinced that Marvin and Andy can not take us to the promised land. Would a blowout loss cause big changes?? Would you actually want that for a chance at bigger success?

I am Whodey through and through.

I've watched the Colts a very good amount this year. Seeing as how they are in the same division as my Jags. IF there is a year the Bengals win a playoff game it is this year. I think Bugatti said it, the Colts are the worst playoff team. This is 100% true. They benefited from a weak conference. Yes they have Luck, but that is ALL they have. Their D is very suspect, their running game is the same. That being said, if they Bengals do not get their running game going and Dalton has to throw the ball they will lose. If, IF the Bengals get that running game going they will beat the Colts by 10+ and you can take that to the bank.

I've watched the Colts a very good amount this year. Seeing as how they are in the same division as my Jags. IF there is a year the Bengals win a playoff game it is this year. I think Bugatti said it, the Colts are the worst playoff team. This is 100% true. They benefited from a weak conference. Yes they have Luck, but that is ALL they have. Their D is very suspect, their running game is the same. That being said, if they Bengals do not get their running game going and Dalton has to throw the ball they will lose. If, IF the Bengals get that running game going they will beat the Colts by 10+ and you can take that to the bank.

Must have some of the same people picking talent in Indy that picked while Peyton was there.