theguru

Who wins?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel Cincy is better at every facet of the game, except for the most important, QB.

I do too, unfortunately the one aspect you need to be good at is Cincy's weakest link and that is QB. You can have mediocre WR's which Cincy has besides AJ and a good QB can make up for that.

Dalton is the only thing (on the field) that has held them back the last few years.

What was bad about the defense last night? The 29 rushing yards allowed? The 317 total yards? The 2 interceptions? The 1 fumble recovery? The 20 points they allowed (7 were allowed by the special teams)? Oh don't forget 7 of those 20 points came after PIT was given a short field after the 2nd INT.

So what was so bad about the defense other than the pass rush?

They didn't have to run the ball, as you said, no pass rush.

Read your entire quote. Does this sound like a team that can or will win a NFL playoff game? :lol2:

onceyiu are in the playoffs, anything can happen.

If this team has a hair on their jewels, they should enter that stadium as motivated and as ornery as humanly possible after being HUMILIATED there in October. The Colts struggle with the run. The Colts can't run the ball. I think the Bengals win a close game, iced by an interception of Luck in the last 2 minutes by Nelson or Pac Man.

If this team has a hair on their jewels, they should enter that stadium as motivated and as ornery as humanly possible after being HUMILIATED there in October. The Colts struggle with the run. The Colts can't run the ball. I think the Bengals win a close game, iced by an interception of Luck in the last 2 minutes by Nelson or Pac Man.

I really hope you're right. I just can't get the past history out of my mind plus what the Colts did to us earlier.

They didn't have to run the ball, as you said, no pass rush.

Read your entire quote. Does this sound like a team that can or will win a NFL playoff game? :lol2:

You make it sound like Pitt didn't try to run the ball. They did. 18 times. For 29 yards. I'll do the math for you and let you know that is a 1.6 YPC average.

As to your second point: A team that forces three turnovers? Yes they can win an NFL playoff game. A defense that allows only 20 points? Yes they can win an NFL playoff game.

Now that I answered your question, are you going to answer mine?

You make it sound like Pitt didn't try to run the ball. They did. 18 times. For 29 yards. I'll do the math for you and let you know that is a 1.6 YPC average.

As to your second point: A team that forces three turnovers? Yes they can win an NFL playoff game. A defense that allows only 20 points? Yes they can win an NFL playoff game.

Now that I answered your question, are you going to answer mine?

Running 18 times for 29 yards. That sounds great, tell me again why Pitt. won the game.

The problem is that you are looking at the stats, and I'm looking at the scoreboard.

If the Bengals have trouble running the ball, who they going to throw it to, the chearleaders? They are all out, except for Sanu, and possibly Green.