theguru

Who wins?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Colts win as they concentrate on stopping the run as Dalton has struggled mightily throwing downfield. Luck will also pick on Kirkpatrick and the Bengals secondary.

Bengals will blow a couple timeouts early in the 2nd half when they could use them late in the 4th and will be just another bad game management issue Marvin has in a big game.

Colts 28-10

I must be drinking the kool aid, but I like the Bengals in this one. The Bengals didn't play even close to a good game against Pittsburgh, and had a chance to win it before the Green fumble. Cincinnati has come a long way from the 27 to 0 beatdown earlier in the year against the Colts. They have found a running game, the defense is playing much better, (although they must get more of a pass rush), and I don't think the Colts are playing their best football right now. Also, Cincinnati has played pretty well on the road.

If they Bengals don't have AJ Green it will hurt, but I still think they have enough to get their first win since the first Bush was in office. Bengals 20, Colts 17.

I must be drinking the kool aid, but I like the Bengals in this one. The Bengals didn't play even close to a good game against Pittsburgh, and had a chance to win it before the Green fumble. Cincinnati has come a long way from the 27 to 0 beatdown earlier in the year against the Colts. They have found a running game, the defense is playing much better, (although they must get more of a pass rush), and I don't think the Colts are playing their best football right now. Also, Cincinnati has played pretty well on the road.

If they Bengals don't have AJ Green it will hurt, but I still think they have enough to get their first win since the first Bush was in office. Bengals 20, Colts 17.

Disagree! Sanu will be the only healthy WR and if Green does play, he won't be productive. After the arm injury last week, and the head injury last night, he will be hearing footsteps on every play. Green is a great player, but the fact is he is the Bengals best WR and if he's not 100%, then it could be a long day.

Bengals D is pathetic!!

Obviously your thinking with your heart and not your head. If you think Indy is only going to score 17, in the entire game, I'll have what your smoking. :thumb:

Bengals D was pretty solid last night. :idunno:

Your definition of "solid" is a lot different than mine, but, that's ok.

If they play solid D,(as you said) like last night, is it good enough to beat the Colts? I don't think so.

Your definition of "solid" is a lot different than mine, but, that's ok.

If they play solid D,(as you said) like last night, is it good enough to beat the Colts? I don't think so.

What was bad about the defense last night? The 29 rushing yards allowed? The 317 total yards? The 2 interceptions? The 1 fumble recovery? The 20 points they allowed (7 were allowed by the special teams)? Oh don't forget 7 of those 20 points came after PIT was given a short field after the 2nd INT.

So what was so bad about the defense other than the pass rush?

They may win, but the Colts are not that good, guys. They are the worst AFC team in the playoffs. Their division is bad, Luck turns over the ball at a high rate, and are very limited in key spots. Now they may win, but the Bengals have a good shot.

They may win, but the Colts are not that good, guys. They are the worst AFC team in the playoffs. Their division is bad, Luck turns over the ball at a high rate, and are very limited in key spots. Now they may win, but the Bengals have a good shot.

Colts aren't the worst team in the playoffs. Ravens are the worst followed by Steelers and Bengals. All 3 AFCN teams are very suspect IMO.

What was bad about the defense last night? The 29 rushing yards allowed? The 317 total yards? The 2 interceptions? The 1 fumble recovery? The 20 points they allowed (7 were allowed by the special teams)? Oh don't forget 7 of those 20 points came after PIT was given a short field after the 2nd INT.

So what was so bad about the defense other than the pass rush?

I agree. The points given up was pretty solid given the lack of a pass rush.

I'm glad they got the Colts. Didn't see any way they beat the same team 3 times in one season.

The Colts are not the same team they were when they trucked the Bengals earlier this year, and neither are the Bengals.

I still think Indy wins, but I think Cincinnati has a solid shot. I'll go 24-20 Indy on a last minute Luck TD scramble.