AAU Summer Basketball

Thats not what I am implying. Thats what others on the board are implying.

I don't remember implying anything. I made a plain statment about Ethan and Evan Faulkner. There was no secret messages and if you read the statement backwards, you won't hear the devil talking or anything.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Josh Elbert played with Shining Star Sports last year. He will be playing with that team again this season. They have a pretty nice roster.

Mike Hester

Todd Jacobs

Austin Hill

Brandon Callahan (East Central Indiana)

Zach Kiernan

Nic Simpson

Corey Pelle

Josh Elbert

Josh Hurd

Patrick Miller

Ryan Luster

T.J. Richardson

Have to agree with Tiger1 on this one, someone's (several) not going to be happy with PT if everyone shows!! BTW--How many balls will this team be playing with???? :D

New team not sure of the name 16U

Bud Mackey-Scott Co

Jordan Lee-Scott Co.

Adrian Givens-Scott Co

Victor Moses-Henry Clay

Jaron Jones-Bryan Station

Dacobie Burnett-Bryan Station

Montell ?-Bryan Station(playing up)

Aaron Morris-Madison Central

Dante Stewart-Lafayette

Should be very good.

I like this team alot. Where are the Central Ky.Warriors? Mackey, Lee, Jaron Jones played last year. Newton and Haddix are with Derick Smith.

East Kentucky Lightning has a very good team this year. Elisha Justice, Tate Cox, Taylor Newsome, Ashley Hatfield, Logan Bryant.Tyler Newsome,Cody Miller and Garrison Collins. Some of these boys played high school ball this year while in the 8th grade and did very well. Looking forward to playing some of the teams mentioned in this thread. We have played against the Falkner twins several times.Very good players.

East Kentucky Lightning has a very good team this year. Elisha Justice, Tate Cox, Taylor Newsome, Ashley Hatfield, Logan Bryant.Tyler Newsome,Cody Miller and Garrison Collins. Some of these boys played high school ball this year while in the 8th grade and did very well. Looking forward to playing some of the teams mentioned in this thread. We have played against the Falkner twins several times.Very good players.

Where are these kids from?

I alaways loved to watch these two teams battle. They are both from Eastern Ky and it is alaways no more than a 1-5 point game and most of the time it is for a championship soo that just makes it that much more exciting.

I thought Van Hoose and Barker played on this team.

No NKY, they are playing with Derek Smith All Stars.

VanHoose and Barker are good players, just not sure they are on the same level as the players that are typically on Derek Smith All Star teams.

VanHoose and Barker are good players, just not sure they are on the same level as the players that are typically on Derek Smith All Star teams.

Van Hoose played up last year with Derek Smith 17u and did fine, I wouldnt think it would be tougher on him this year

Van Hoose played up last year with Derek Smith 17u and did fine, I wouldnt think it would be tougher on him this year

He might have played with Derek Smith in some tournaments, but I know for sure that he wasn't on their 17u team in the AAU state tournament.