December 22, 201411 yr Romo was on fire. All reports seem to indicate the Cowboys are the real deal. Only reason I won't predict them to represent the NFC this year, is Seattle is killing people again.
December 22, 201411 yr I told you all don't count my boys out. some of you didn't even have them making the playoffs smh.
December 22, 201411 yr Good thing about this game is that somebody had to lose. Bad thing is that somebody had to win.
December 22, 201411 yr As I said earlier this year, I pick the Cowboys to be the surprise team of the season EVERY year and they drop the ball. Mainly because they are always super talented, yet they seem to get in there own way. I never felt confident in my Eagles because of Nick Foles, then having to resort to Mark Sanchez, and sheesh. The Cowboys have committed to the run which has helped Romo and company, but most importantly their defense has stayed solid all year. Last year they statistically had one of the worst defenses in NFL history. Offensively we knew they would put up some points.
December 22, 201411 yr Was not very confident going into this one as a Colts fan. I knew we could not stop the run which would open up the pass. Which wouldn't scare me as much with Romo being QB if he did not have the weapons he has (ie, Bryant, Witten).
December 22, 201411 yr I think the Boys are the only team in the NFC that can beat the Seahawks...especially in Seattle. For some reason, Aaron Rodgers is just not the same player on the road. Romo is actually better on the road this year.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.