Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville/Western Kentucky Updates

Featured Replies

 

We all defend our teams to an extent, but I think removed from the situation we can all agree that punches have no place on the court or field.

 

I agree. I will always defend UK players, up until that extent.

  • Replies 83
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

 

There it is! I knew it was coming... You just couldn't resist. :lol2:

 

I just wanted to be the first one to say it hah.

We all defend our teams to an extent, but I think removed from the situation we can all agree that punches have no place on the court or field.

 

I absolutely think he was trying to aggressively push him away from him, I honestly don't think it was a real punch. People on the outside obviously think otherwise.

This is a heckuva game.

UL killing FT line still. I bet they've only missed two maybe three this game.

I absolutely think he was trying to aggressively push him away from him, I honestly don't think it was a real punch. People on the outside obviously think otherwise.

 

You need to watch it again. The full video, which makes the vine post look out of context. The vine posting makes it look like the ball wasn't in play for the three WKU players and Harrell.

 

And he threw a punch. Didn't connect but a spade is a spade.

I absolutely think he was trying to aggressively push him away from him, I honestly don't think it was a real punch. People on the outside obviously think otherwise.

 

The video I've seen (in addition to watching it on FS1):

 

I can agree to simply let people have their own interpretations. I don't begrudge you yours, I simply disagree and feel confident in the evidence.

UL 58-54 just over 5 min. left

You need to watch it again. The full video, which makes the vine post look out of context. The vine posting makes it look like the ball wasn't in play for the three WKU players and Harrell.

 

And he threw a punch. Didn't connect but a spade is a spade.

 

One of the three players was COMPLETELY away from the play, came in and threw Harrell on the ground. The other two (one of which was the original person going after the ball with Harrell) were just adding to it. The vine was perfectly in context.

Off topic, I hadn't paid much attention before but I think Louisville's uniforms are awful.

My goodness Wayne Blackshear has been terrible today.

 

I wish I was surprised.

The video I've seen (in addition to watching it on FS1):

 

I can agree to simply let people have their own interpretations. I don't begrudge you yours, I simply disagree and feel confident in the evidence.

 

It's moot at this point. He was ejected and that's all that matters.

 

If the officials hadn't been swallowing their whistles to that point, the altercation may not have happened. Who knows.

Can't throw a punch, those who do are gonna miss a game or so.

Thank goodness all these friendly UK fans are here to Cat-splain everything about basketball to us. I don't know what we'd do in Louisville without you...

I absolutely think he was trying to aggressively push him away from him' date=' I honestly don't think it was a real punch. People on the outside obviously think otherwise.[/quote']So that makes you one of the insiders? :D

 

That was a punch attempt.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.