December 20, 201411 yr Louisville is up 35-31 with 18 minutes left in the game. No Montrezl Harrell as he has been ejected at PA Diddle.
December 20, 201411 yr Not sure what happened with Harrell there, completely lost his cool. He had absolutely no reason to react the way he did.
December 20, 201411 yr Safe to say no renewal on this series. I think this would be a great reason to renew it. Imo, it will all depend on who wins the game. If WKU gets the upset, it will not be renewed.
December 20, 201411 yr I think this would be a great reason to renew it. Imo, it will all depend on who wins the game. If WKU gets the upset, it will not be renewed. After Harrell incident, no chance.
December 20, 201411 yr Did he throw a punch? If so what's penalty for that...with wife Christmas shopping... trying to figure out what happened.
December 20, 201411 yr He had absolutely no reason to react the way he did. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
December 20, 201411 yr After Harrell incident, no chance. Why not? I doubt WKU cares about that. The game is great exposure for WKU, I think they could overlook a player losing his cool.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.