Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville/Western Kentucky Updates

Featured Replies

Thank goodness all these friendly UK fans are here to Cat-splain everything about basketball to us. I don't know what we'd do in Louisville without you...

 

Seriously. We are blessed!

  • Replies 83
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One of the three players was COMPLETELY away from the play, came in and threw Harrell on the ground. The other two (one of which was the original person going after the ball with Harrell) were just adding to it. The vine was perfectly in context.

Threw him to the ground? Is he 10 pounds? They fouls him and tried to take him off of the player he was tied up with. It was a foul, but I wouldn't classify it as being thrown.

 

It should have been a foul on that player but to make it sound like some kind of savage act is hilarious.

 

Nothing in that sequence remotely justifies Harrell's actions.

Thank goodness all these friendly UK fans are here to Cat-splain everything about basketball to us. I don't know what we'd do in Louisville without you...

 

Defend your players while condemning UK players who do the same or less?

When Harrell went out lead was 6, now 12.

Defend your players while condemning UK players who do the same or less?

 

When has that happened?

@SethDavisHoops: I'm told that Motrezl Harrell was ejected on a Flagrant 2, not for fighting. Does not carry an automatic suspension.”

 

Hmm...

 

It's moot at this point. He was ejected and that's all that matters.

 

If Harrell hadn't thrown a punch he would not have been ejected

 

 

Fixed that for ya.

Thank goodness all these friendly UK fans are here to Cat-splain everything about basketball to us. I don't know what we'd do in Louisville without you...

 

I can't speak for others, but I'm a UK fan but I'm watching as a WKU alum.

When has that happened?

 

It didn't happen with Cousins?

Thank goodness all these friendly UK fans are here to Cat-splain everything about basketball to us. I don't know what we'd do in Louisville without you...

 

Your welcome. Had a cat fan not started the thread we wouldnt have even had updates.

It didn't happen with Cousins?

 

That was less than what Harrell did?! :lol2:

That was less than what Harrell did?! :lol2:

About the same to be honest. Both have no place on the court. Never said it didn't compare.

Your welcome. Had a cat fan not started the thread we wouldnt have even had updates.

 

Please.. A Cat fan started the thread because the game was close and Harrell had been ejected... Otherwise none of you would be concerned with this game.

About the same to be honest. Both have no place on the court. Never said it didn't compare.

 

And I'm the one that needs to take off the glasses... :ohbrother:

Defend your players while condemning UK players who do the same or less?

 

That's interesting, I don't recall typing anything apart from those two short sentences you quoted.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.