Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville/Western Kentucky Updates

Featured Replies

Did that not start with Rosier?

 

For looking at the guy that dove into his legs??

  • Replies 83
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two more T's--simultaneously on Price and Rozier.

These discussions are pointless. Carry on.

 

Not to mention, if Harrell was really trying to throw a punch, that guy would have been asleep. He was standing right in front of him.

 

Come on man, I'm not here to really go into this too but he threw a punch. Had he CONNECTED then yes, he'd have been messed up. Closed right fist passed to the left of his head. He punched and missed.

Come on man, I'm not here to really go into this too but he threw a punch. Had he CONNECTED then yes, he'd have been messed up. Closed right fist passed to the left of his head. He punched and missed.

 

Whatever you say boss.

Well hell, I've been watching Ocean's 13 for 136th time.

Whatever you say boss.

 

Glad we could come to an agreement.

Well hell, I've been watching Ocean's 13 for 136th time.

 

I've been doing the same during commercials. :thumb:

For looking at the guy that dove into his legs??

Like that guy was trying to hurt him.

 

Good grief, take off the Red and Black glasses.

Lol.. Can't believe ppl are defending Harrell and put the blame on WKU, that's just nuts. The only thing WKU did was get in the big man's head.

Like that guy was trying to hurt him.

 

Good grief, take off the Red and Black glasses.

 

I didn't say he was trying to hurt him. WKU players have been looking down Louisville players the entire game. Is that what you are saying caused it, Rozier looking at the guy?

Lol.. Can't believe ppl are defending Harrell and put the blame on WKU, that's just nuts. The only think WKU did was get in the big man's head.

 

Go Cards!! :ylsuper:

Lol.. Can't believe ppl are defending Harrell and put the blame on WKU, that's just nuts. The only think WKU did was get in the big man's head.

 

We all defend our teams to an extent, but I think removed from the situation we can all agree that punches have no place on the court or field.

 

Go Cards!! :ylsuper:

 

Lol.. I'm just glad he will be back for the UK game, that way we don't have to listen to the excuses.

Lol.. I'm just glad he will be back for the UK game, that way we don't have to listen to the excuses.

 

There it is! I knew it was coming... You just couldn't resist. :lol2:

I didn't say he was trying to hurt him. WKU players have been looking down Louisville players the entire game. Is that what you are saying caused it, Rozier looking at the guy?

 

He along with a WKU player started jawing at each other. From the replay he and the player bumped into each other and starte jawin at each other.

 

Don't know who started it, but neither party was guiltless IMO.

 

To paint Rosier as an innocent bystander is ridiculous.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.