Rajon Rondo Traded To Dallas Mavericks

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rondo is the reverse Andy Dalton he performes best in primetime events. He has more triple doubles than anyone else in league over the last 3 seasons and only played in 90 games. 1 triple double every 10 games he plays .

Rondo may get hurt and the trade get bite them. But if healthy he could be the biggest jerk in the world and still be an upgrade over Jameer Nelson.

The Mavs are probably one of the most veteran teams in the league. The staff and leaders of the team have helped players make attitude adjustments more times than not. A winning culture will also often fix that problem as well. The Mavs gave up 3 role players and 2 late picks for an All-Star point guard. The offense will probably get a little better with Rondo's ability to penetrate, but this move is more about defense. Cuban knows Jameer Nelson will be destroyed by the likes of Curry, Paul, and Parker come playoff time. Cuban also is all in for Dirk, as he is toward the end of his career. I see Cuban signing Rondo and Chandler long-term, his plan has finally come together after their last championship run. Mavs will probably look for a free agent like Okafor or O'Neal to replace Wright. A+ move by the Mavs.

Rondo is the reverse Andy Dalton he performes best in primetime events. He has more triple doubles than anyone else in league over the last 3 seasons and only played in 90 games. 1 triple double every 10 games he plays .

Rondo may get hurt and the trade get bite them. But if healthy he could be the biggest jerk in the world and still be an upgrade over Jameer Nelson.

Truth.

Thank you Sweet Jesus!

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/courtvision-everything-you-think-you-know-about-rondos-shooting-is-wrong/

I'd take Rondo the jerk over, you know, Lance Stephenson the jerk, who was also available.

Charlotte made huge gains last year and is having a hard time shopping Lance, especially now with a pulled/strained groin.

I can understand why a team took the risk on him, but can also stand by that and all the previous comments I've made on him.

I just can't believe after all this time the Celtics could have landed deals for Rondo they end up with Crowder, Wright, and 1st rounder that probably will not be that high. I know his deal runs out but that is cheap. I know the tank is on, but there had to be better deals out there, specifically Sacramento.