Rajon Rondo Traded To Dallas Mavericks

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game has passed by PGs like Rondo. He can't shoot, not even a little bit. He is shooting 39% from the free throw line. FREE THROWS!!!! Everything is about spacing and pace now and with him on the court you let the defense play 5 on 4. That's not even factoring how terrible he is in the locker room and as a teammate.

He's an upgrade over Lin but I kind of want to see how Clarkston does. He finished strong. Problem is that Kobe wants Rondo.

I'm not sure he is.

If I'm the Lakers, I want the 4th pick. You're guaranteed to get either Mudiay or Russell there. Both are going to be stud PGs at the next level IMO. Pairing them with Randle and a FA or two and they'll be back to relevance in no time at all.

Barkley absolutely let him have it on Inside following the games last night. Took him to task for not having his head anywhere near the game, which is completely criminal during the playoffs. Even in the 10 he played, he was all over the place and was really poor.

He deserved every bit of it.

If I'm the Lakers, I want the 4th pick. You're guaranteed to get either Mudiay or Russell there. Both are going to be stud PGs at the next level IMO. Pairing them with Randle and a FA or two and they'll be back to relevance in no time at all.

K Love wants to come to LA. Worst kept secret in the NBA is the Lakers are going to get Rondo and K Love.

K Love wants to come to LA. Worst kept secret in the NBA is the Lakers are going to get Rondo and K Love.

I'm not sold on K Love coming to LA. Not yet. Rondo could possibly be playing his way out of the league right now. Kobe wants him but the LA front office doesn't always listen to Kobe. The offseason is going to be interesting.