Rajon Rondo Traded To Dallas Mavericks

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game has passed by PGs like Rondo. He can't shoot, not even a little bit. He is shooting 39% from the free throw line. FREE THROWS!!!! Everything is about spacing and pace now and with him on the court you let the defense play 5 on 4. That's not even factoring how terrible he is in the locker room and as a teammate.

From what I have read, most of his Celtic teammates liked him, with Ray Allen being the main exception. Ray Allen on the other hand, was not very well liked by his Boston teammates. That being said, Rondo has always rubbed me the wrong way and has really hurt his free agent value with his childish behavior.

Yikes...

@ESPNSteinLine: ESPN sources says Mavs are ruling out Rajon Rondo indefinitely after back injury he sustained in Game 2

Head case and he's damaged goods. He's definitely headed to LA for about 15 million a year.

I actually hope the Lakers sign him now. That way when they suck again Jeanie Buss will be forced to fire her brother and Phil will come back and Kobe will retire and go to the front office to work with Mitch.