Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Belfry 14 Central 7 (Class 3A Championship)

Featured Replies

Now that's how a state championship is supposed to be played. Great game. Both teams played hard. IMO, 3A will be the best class of all classes the next 4 years. If u make it to state in 3A the next 4 years, you have earned it! Congrats Pirates on winning state this year!

  • Replies 46
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Belfry on another championship. I'm really happy for my good buddy Toots.

 

 

 

 

If they could have only beaten Johnson Central this year.

I'll take it.

 

I I just wish we hadn't have thrown that one pass LOL

Hatfield was huge no question and he deserves it.

 

Horton was every bit as valuable though. He was a man today and I hope his play on this stage gets him some statewide recognition.

Congrats to Belfry on another championship. I'm really happy for my good buddy Toots.

 

 

 

 

If they could have only beaten Johnson Central this year.

 

Everybody loves a winner except a loser.

:eek: Insane numbers from the Fullback position.

Their offense is like a flexbone so the FB spot is like TB in most offenses. It's like Georgia Tech.

Those Belfry kids sure were excited to win that meaningless, watered down, State Championship.:dancingpa

Congrats to the Belfry Pirates on Another State Championship !! :ylsuper:

I was rooting for the "Fighting Watusi's :D" to get another title and make EKY proud. :thumb::thumb:

Congratulations Belfry!

 

Big win for the boys of Pike County.

Now that's how a state championship is supposed to be played. Great game. Both teams played hard. IMO, 3A will be the best class of all classes the next 4 years. If u make it to state in 3A the next 4 years, you have earned it! Congrats Pirates on winning state this year!

 

I look forward to seeing Central and the rest of 3A up close next year when Bardstown and Thomas Nelson join their district.

I know one thing..if you want to win the 3A Title you better be able to play defense at a high level.

 

Belfry has allowed 3 Offensive TD's in the regulation over their past 4 Final Appearances. That Defense will be even better next year.

Way to go, Pirates!! Hey 2C, wearing the crown doesn't get old, does it? A big salute to a great program!!:thumb:

 

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

I know one thing..if you want to win the 3A Title you better be able to play defense at a high level.

 

Belfry has allowed 3 Offensive TD's in the regulation over their past 4 Final Appearances. That Defense will be even better next year.

 

Replacing that LB'ing core will be hard and until that duo is established I see the defense going thru some growing pains, however small. Those two, Hatfield and Dakota Stanley, could flat stuff the run and really came into their own dating back to the end of last year. To say they'll be missed is an understatement.

 

On offense, obviously, replacing Austin Hatfield will be very hard to do. We'll miss Macky and Drew very much, too, but there are some younger Pirates waiting in the ranks to fill those voids. Somebody has to step up and be the MAN that totes the rock. I'm not quite sure who that will be.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.