Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 80 Wisconsin 70

Featured Replies

Where would Duke finish in the Eastern Conference? You have to think a top 3 seed.

 

Yes. Right behind the Raptors but ahead of the Heat.

  • Replies 72
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kentucky - 5

 

This is about where I'm at, as well. I'd set the line at Kentucky -4.5

Where I like Duke more than UK is that they have star like players on their team you can give the ball to and get a basket. Who is that on UK's team? Randle was the guy last season as wild as he was. Aaron has made big shots, but nobody has shown me to have the capability of taking over a game yet.

 

I agree. That's a concern.

Kentucky - 5

 

This is about where I'm at, as well. I'd set the line at Kentucky -4.5

 

Easy money. Wisconsin was -4 last night.

Easy money. Wisconsin was -4 last night.

 

Kentucky would beat Wisconsin by 12+ points. Probably more.

Kentucky is going to defend Duke way better than Wisconsin did last night.

Kentucky would beat Wisconsin by 12+ points. Probably more.

 

Yeah, at Rupp. Duke would beat Wisconsin by 20+ points at Cameron. Wisconsin sucks.

Kentucky is going to defend Duke way better than Wisconsin did last night.

 

Yeah, you hope.

Yeah, you hope.

 

I don't think it's hoping to say UK is a better defensive team than Wisconsin

I don't think it's hoping to say UK is a better defensive team than Wisconsin

 

UK DON'T WANT THIS WORK!!!!!

UK DON'T WANT THIS WORK!!!!!

If they want a championship...they'll do the work.

UK DON'T WANT THIS WORK!!!!!

 

I love how in the update thread we both said... SHEED!!!!!

Yeah, at Rupp. Duke would beat Wisconsin by 20+ points at Cameron. Wisconsin sucks.

 

I'm talking neutral floor. Wisconsin is good. They aren't on same level as Kentucky and Duke.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.