Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 80 Wisconsin 70

Featured Replies

Final.

  • Replies 72
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Duke is a little better than I thought. I stay with my thought that Kentucky would beat Wisconsin by 12 or more.

 

Kentucky and Duke would be one heck of a game.

Go into Madison and beat Wisconsin by 10.

 

#wetoldyou

Impressive win for Duke on the road against a quality team. Very un-freshman-like.

Impressive win for Duke on the road against a quality team. Very un-freshman-like.

 

This.

Back to my point. Tyus Jones reminds me an awful lot like Tyler Ennis.

Back to my point. Tyus Jones reminds me an awful lot like Tyler Ennis.

 

 

He played very well.

Duke shot well over 60% for the game.

I go to ESPN home site. They have a picture of Plumlee dunking... PLUMLEE....

At the half, I thought to myself, "no way they shoot like this the entire game..."

 

Sure enough. Duke is really good.

I read this... "Tyus Jones is the most Duke-looking Duke player since Kyle Singler" :lol2:

Real talk.....if we don't get a Duke/UK game this year I will feel cheated. WE DESERVE THAT GAME!!!!!!!

I read this... "Tyus Jones is the most Duke-looking Duke player since Kyle Singler" :lol2:

 

 

Yes. Yes he is.

Real talk.....if we don't get a Duke/UK game this year I will feel cheated. WE DESERVE THAT GAME!!!!!!!

 

This board will EXPLODE one way or another if it comes to that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.