Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 80 Wisconsin 70

Featured Replies

One thing I dig about this team. There is no Jabari Parker or Austin Rivers in which the entire offense revolves around. Everyone can make their own and on any given night I expect someone else to be a leading scoring. I'm done with my Jags. It's college basketball time.

  • Replies 72
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I go to ESPN home site. They have a picture of Plumlee dunking... PLUMLEE....

 

I loved when he first entered the game in the second half and immediately was out of position defensively and gave up an easy dunk to Wisconsin.

Real talk.....if we don't get a Duke/UK game this year I will feel cheated. WE DESERVE THAT GAME!!!!!!!

 

Don't lose to Lehigh on night one of the tournament and we'll see if that can happen.

I don't think that BBN is shaking in their boots just yet.

 

But Duke proved that they can play on a big stage for sure.

Don't lose to Lehigh on night one of the tournament and we'll see if that can happen.

 

That team was awful. This team... This team....

On my fantasy bucket list.

 

Attending a UK-Duke game with PP92 and Randy. I would even spring for the popcorn, Yuengling and Ovaltine.

On my fantasy bucket list.

 

Attending a UK-Duke game with PP92 and Randy. I would even spring for the popcorn, Yuengling and Ovaltine.

 

Throw in me and Getslow and I'll bring the Yuenglings myself.

Throw in me and Getslow and I'll bring the Yuenglings myself.

 

A UK-Duke game? I'm in for the beers and the popcorn but who am I going to cheer for?

 

The refs?

 

NCAA sanctions?

 

A swift end to all creation to spare me from any more?

Throw in me and Getslow and I'll bring the Yuenglings myself.

 

 

Randy + Getslow

 

:no::no::no::no:

A UK-Duke game? I'm in for the beers and the popcorn but who am I going to cheer for?

 

The refs?

 

NCAA sanctions?

 

A swift end to all creation to spare me from any more?

 

I just said I'd bring the yuenglings myself :lol2:. That's who you cheer for.

That team was awful. This team... This team....

 

That was definitely fun. Most fun I've had watching college basketball so far this year.

 

Can't say enough about Okafor and Tyus Jones tonight.

 

And even though he was on the losing team... I love a big dude who can shoot; Kaminsky is my dude.

Jay Bilas: "When a team is behind, they need consecutive stops followed by baskets".

 

Really? I think we may have found the John Madden of college basketball.

Don't lose to Lehigh on night one of the tournament and we'll see if that can happen.

 

Shut up.

That team was awful. This team... This team....

 

We ain't seen RockPride this season yet. I bet he hates us talking smack as much as the influx of one and done kids showing up at Duke now. He has to like this team though, right? Perfect mixture of both young and old.

Don't lose to Lehigh on night one of the tournament and we'll see if that can happen.

 

Between this and your hatred for my beloved Baylor Bears......#teamRandyParker #foreverandever

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.