Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 80 Wisconsin 70

Featured Replies

Between this and your hatred for my beloved Baylor Bears......#teamRandyParker #foreverandever

 

Gross.

  • Replies 72
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On my fantasy bucket list.

 

Attending a UK-Duke game with PP92 and Randy. I would even spring for the popcorn, Yuengling and Ovaltine.

 

:wave:

I said in the update thread that I believe Okafor to be the best collegian since Anthony Davis.

We ain't seen RockPride this season yet. I bet he hates us talking smack as much as the influx of one and done kids showing up at Duke now. He has to like this team though, right? Perfect mixture of both young and old.

 

Oh I'm sure he's reading. He fought the battles before we were around. He's got a back seat for a while but eventually we'll pull him back.

I said in the update thread that I believe Okafor to be the best collegian since Anthony Davis.

 

Okafor will be a solid 4 year starter at Duke.

Okafor will be a solid 4 year starter at Duke.

 

Yeah. I will too.

Yeah. I will too.

 

:lol:

We ain't seen RockPride this season yet. I bet he hates us talking smack as much as the influx of one and done kids showing up at Duke now. He has to like this team though, right? Perfect mixture of both young and old.

 

He's almost got a starting 5 these days. There isn't much time to take a leak... :lol2:

I said in the update thread that I believe Okafor to be the best collegian since Anthony Davis.

 

I like Okafor a lot, but I don't think he will ever be in the conversation for best player in the world. That's the Brow level...

I like Okafor a lot, but I don't think he will ever be in the conversation for best player in the world. That's the Brow level...

 

I agree with that. I just think that if you look at the college players since A.D. left, Okafor is the best.

Yeah. I will too.

 

He went 6-8 tonight. He's got a lot to prove before he can play with the big boys.

I agree with that. I just think that if you look at the college players since A.D. left, Okafor is the best.

 

Probably fair. Hasn't been a guy that jumps off the screen like AD did since he moved on to All World status...

Real talk.....if we don't get a Duke/UK game this year I will feel cheated. WE DESERVE THAT GAME!!!!!!!

 

Be careful what you ask for.....:lol2:

I think come March there should be a 128 team NIT, and the NCAA Tournament should consist of 4 teams playing three 7 game series. As it stands right now UK would play Arizona in the 1st round, and Duke would play Louisville. The two winners advance for a 7 game series to decide the NCAA Champion.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.