December 2, 201411 yr I truly thought everyone knew that by now. I swear I did. Didn't Nixon do this as well?
December 2, 201411 yr Didn't Nixon do this as well? It wouldn't surprise me. I believe that is the time frame of heroin being intorduced into the inner cities.
December 2, 201411 yr Unlike a lot of the big conspiracy theories about the U.S. government, this one has a lot backing it up. As I said, I remain unsure of the pervasiveness of the program, but there is essentially no doubt that as early as 1981, the CIA was helping Nicaraguan drug cartels move cocaine into the U.S. (specifically in Los Angeles) in exchange for their paramilitaries fighting against the Soviet-supported Sandinistas. CIA without a doubt had to have relationships with bad people and allowed those drug lords business to survive. But first off anyone who thinks the FBI is going to allow this is off their rocker. Secondly the FBI and CIA do not work together on almost anything. Never before 9/11 and only when forced after. Even if the CIA wanted to the FBI would make it their agency mission to bust the CIA. Seriously this conspiracy theory has no credibility .
December 2, 201411 yr I truly thought everyone knew that by now. I swear I did. Hahaha. Next time you call out mtref I'm going to post this.
December 2, 201411 yr Hahaha. Next time you call out mtref I'm going to post this. :lol2: That's cool. :thumb:
December 2, 201411 yr The government was behind this conspiracy. You've never wondered about how heroin ruined the inner cities in the 70s and how crack took over in the 80s and continued that decimation? Somebody somewhere is and has been allowed to flood the inner cities with drugs which creates crimes, creates prisons and creates political power. Seriously, how and why are drugs so prevalent in the inner cities? Drugs have destroyed inner cities and nobody is fixing it. Why? Because someone is making a ton of money over all of it. We we can keep people out of the country. We choose not to. We can keep drugs out of the country. We choose not to. Or is it Frank Lucas in "American Gangster"?
December 2, 201411 yr Or is it Frank Lucas in "American Gangster"? That's something I believe. If you want to say individuals were bought in our US government for their own greed then that I buy. But if you want to say it was a policy of the US government or agency to destroy the Black community ...... not going to be able to buy it .
December 2, 201411 yr There is one line of conspiracy I can maybe buy....the CIA allowed maybe even aided drug cartels from Central/South America in smuggling drugs into the country as political favors. I don't however buy that the American government in any form had any part in a systematic plan to sell drugs in intercity neighborhoods in an effort to oppress the black community. Drugs will find their way to the buyer. It is a fact that lower income, less educated people with weaker family structure are more likely to buy and use drugs.
December 2, 201411 yr There is one line of conspiracy I can maybe buy....the CIA allowed maybe even aided drug cartels from Central/South America in smuggling drugs into the country as political favors. I don't however buy that the American government in any form had any part in a systematic plan to sell drugs in intercity neighborhoods in an effort to oppress the black community. Drugs will find their way to the buyer. It is a fact that lower income, less educated people with weaker family structure are more likely to buy and use drugs. Bingo :thumb:
December 2, 201411 yr That's something I believe. If you want to say individuals were bought in our US government for their own greed then that I buy. But if you want to say it was a policy of the US government or agency to destroy the Black community ...... not going to be able to buy it . Most people won't and I accept that.
December 2, 201411 yr There is one line of conspiracy I can maybe buy....the CIA allowed maybe even aided drug cartels from Central/South America in smuggling drugs into the country as political favors. I don't however buy that the American government in any form had any part in a systematic plan to sell drugs in intercity neighborhoods in an effort to oppress the black community. Drugs will find their way to the buyer. It is a fact that lower income, less educated people with weaker family structure are more likely to buy and use drugs. Read your last sentence again. Now, explain to me why the government at federal, state and city levels made minimal effort to stop the influx of drugs, put up quality schools and put up quality housing in the inner cities of America? Why did the government focus on putting the crack dealers in jail and not focus on getting rid of the crack? The government has bailed out the banks and auto industries but have yet to bail out inner cities from the stench of decades of decimation.
December 2, 201411 yr Read your last sentence again. Now, explain to me why the government at federal, state and city levels made minimal effort to stop the influx of drugs, put up quality schools and put up quality housing in the inner cities of America? Why did the government focus on putting the crack dealers in jail and not focus on getting rid of the crack? The government has bailed out the banks and auto industries but have yet to bail out inner cities from the stench of decades of decimation. I don't get any of this ? So first you say they do nothing but then admit they arrest crack dealers. The War on drugs has failed and is failing , your not going to hear me argue any different. But that does not mean the US government has not tried to stop drugs from coming in. The government could spend every dime we have on stopping drugs it doesn't matter. As long as a crook can make a buck I'll be able to buy any drug I want. I'm guessing the herion epidemic in predominately white NKY is a plot against young white youths. This is just silly and nonsense.
December 2, 201411 yr Also for the record I agree on the schools , they need to be fixed. But I don't think they can be until we address the street Gang issue. Climbing the ladder is hard on anyone of anyone race if you start at or near the bottom. The least we can do is make public housing and schools safe. In a perfect world we wouldn't need public housing it goes against my core beliefs to allow endless free housing. But it only makes sense if we are going to have it , to make it safe and rid of gangs.
December 2, 201411 yr For the record the government has spent billions if not trillions to stop the influx of drugs.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.