December 3, 201411 yr I'm talking about the cartels outside the border declare war on them . They become enemey combatants and we create craters. If we're going to spend billions might as well get our monies worth. I agree 100%!!! Cartels are the ones pumping the drugs into the inner cities. They use the gangs to traffic it.
December 3, 201411 yr This guy wouldn't. You break the law then your amnesty is doo doo. Sure they would. They have been extended to terrorists over the last few years.
December 3, 201411 yr What you describe would work but in a free society we couldn't do that to street gangs. We could treat cartels that way. Before I go any further, we are talking in hypotheticals here. IF it's a true war on drugs then you fight it as such. You treat gangs no different then you would enemy combatants. They are domestic terrorist and they're winning the war. You make people afraid to sell drugs in his country and it doesn't matter what happens to with cartels.
December 3, 201411 yr Before I go any further, we are talking in hypotheticals here. IF it's a true war on drugs then you fight it as such. You treat gangs no different then you would enemy combatants. They are domestic terrorist and they're winning the war. You make people afraid to sell drugs in his country and it doesn't matter what happens to with cartels. I know but in theory it sounds good. But American citizens have to be fought with in the law.
December 3, 201411 yr That the United States had some really unsavory dealings with drug traffickers in Central America for a number of years and paid them handsomely for supporting the Contras against the Sandinistas: absolute, verified truth. The manner in which those dealings resulted in the CIA and FBI funneling drugs into American cities: much less is known. There is some significant evidence that the CIA was actually selling the stuff directly to gangs and dealers in Los Angeles starting in the early 1980s. It's of course contradicted by other evidence to the contrary. Very little would surprise me about the CIA and drugs. This is, after all, the group that gave us Project MKUltra in the 1950s. There you go with your command and knowledge of history. Get that out of here.
December 3, 201411 yr CIA without a doubt had to have relationships with bad people and allowed those drug lords business to survive. But first off anyone who thinks the FBI is going to allow this is off their rocker. Secondly the FBI and CIA do not work together on almost anything. Never before 9/11 and only when forced after. Even if the CIA wanted to the FBI would make it their agency mission to bust the CIA. Seriously this conspiracy theory has no credibility . I'm not following. The bolded statements seem to contradict one another on at least some pretty serious levels.
December 3, 201411 yr DEA would be better served as the GEA . Gang enforcement unit . You realize a majority of these drugs come from cartels who are brown not white. Enforcing the border instead of rewarding lawlessness would go a long way as well. In your opinion, are the hands of bankers like those of Wachovia, Wells Fargo, and Bank of America who were fined huge amounts for basically looking the other way to profiteer off of laundered drug money included in this or not? For me, the answer is yes, and that they are just as guilty as anyone else (and I think I know the answer from you as well). Awash In Cash, Drug Cartels Rely On Big Banks To Launder Profits : Parallels : NPR How a big US bank laundered billions from Mexico's murderous drug gangs | World news | The Guardian Banks Financing Mexico Gangs Admitted in Wells Fargo Deal - Bloomberg
December 3, 201411 yr I'm not following. The bolded statements seem to contradict one another on at least some pretty serious levels. It's pretty simple there is a difference between making a compromise on foreign soil for national interest and having a policy to help funnel the drug back to our country to specifically destroy a race. Show me the evidence . You don't have any credible evidence. Like I said if you want to talk history the FBI and CIA have a long rivalry and contempt for each other and in certain areas. If the CIA was running ops on American soil they could bust the CIA for it wouldn't hesitate.
December 3, 201411 yr In your opinion, are the hands of bankers like those of Wachovia, Wells Fargo, and Bank of America who were fined huge amounts for basically looking the other way to profiteer off of laundered drug money included in this or not? For me, the answer is yes, and that they are just as guilty as anyone else (and I think I know the answer from you as well). Awash In Cash, Drug Cartels Rely On Big Banks To Launder Profits : Parallels : NPR How a big US bank laundered billions from Mexico's murderous drug gangs | World news | The Guardian Banks Financing Mexico Gangs Admitted in Wells Fargo Deal - Bloomberg If true it still proves nothing about what I said. The U.S. government in the 1980s did not sanction drugs to filtered into the inner cities of this country to destroy black people. It's a ludicrous charge without any substance .
December 3, 201411 yr If true it still proves nothing about what I said. The U.S. government in the 1980s did not sanction drugs to filtered into the inner cities of this country to destroy black people. It's a ludicrous charge without any substance . I didn't say they did. I was just pointing out that your comment about "brown hands, not white" was kind of misleading considering that there are plenty of people behind the scenes working jobs that seem to be well respected but are more than happy to allow traffickers to use their banks to launder money (and each gets a tidy profit). No money laundering in America, then it gets less lucrative for cartels and drug traffickers to operate. That's the only point I was trying to make.
December 3, 201411 yr It's pretty simple there is a difference between making a compromise on foreign soil for national interest and having a policy to help funnel the drug back to our country to specifically destroy a race. Show me the evidence . You don't have any credible evidence. Like I said if you want to talk history the FBI and CIA have a long rivalry and contempt for each other and in certain areas. If the CIA was running ops on American soil they could bust the CIA for it wouldn't hesitate. Gotcha. I took your "conspiracy theory" to mean "CIA conspiracy". Now I see that you were meaning it differently and as more of a calculated measure aimed at weakening black communities.
December 13, 201411 yr I'm watching Chris Rock's stand-up special Bigger and Blacker on Comedy Central. He and Dave Chappelle are two people I'd love to see live. Comedic geniuses is what they are. Chris Rock- White people ain't losing anything. If y'all are losing who's winning? It ain't us. There ain't a white person in this room that would change places with me. None of you. None of you would change places with me. And I'm rich. :lol2::lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
December 13, 201411 yr Chris Rock- The most racist people on earth are old black men over the age of 60. I know some of you white people know an old black man....you know old Willie at the job he's so nice....Willie hates your guts. :lol2::lol2::lol2: Comedic genius.
December 13, 201411 yr CIA funnels drugs into poor US neighborhoods ? RT USA Blacks Were Targeted for CIA Cocaine - It Can Be Proven Honestly, it is not that big of a stretch that the CIA did this. They have done terrible things. Ever heard of the Tuskegee syphilis experiment? It wasn't the CIA, but it from a department of the government. Black people have been systematically screwed from "big brother" from the beginning. Slavery, Jim Crow laws, and red lining come to mind. So to act as if CIA wouldn't do such a thing or hasn't done such thing is not stretching reality. Edited December 13, 201411 yr by jrfrank56
December 13, 201411 yr CIA funnels drugs into poor US neighborhoods ? RT USA Blacks Were Targeted for CIA Cocaine - It Can Be Proven It would be nice to see something from someone other than Alex Jones and other Conspiracy Theorist. These are the same people that say US blew up the world trade towers and planned 9/11 It's funny how the second site referenced quit posting anything after President Obama was elected...hmmm
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.