Jeffersontown 61 Apollo 48

Congrats to Jeffersontown on their State Championship title. Although i must say that i didnt think that they were state title contenders by watching them play against Johnson Central in the first round. J-town seemed like a class act and i am happy to seem them win their first state title.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thomas Coleman will be a good player for some years to come. 6'8" and has great back to the basket skills. His hands are not the greatest in the world but with time that will get better. Just a sophmore!:thumb:

Didn't know that. That is a scary thought.

Thomas Coleman will be a good player for some years to come. 6'8" and has great back to the basket skills. His hands are not the greatest in the world but with time that will get better. Just a sophmore!:thumb:

Who else is coming back for J-town next season???

Coleman is listed as a Junior in the State Tournament program.

Who else is coming back for J-town next season???

J-town Seniors were Ceedrick Ware, Dale Easley, and Buddie Rice.

Thomas Coleman, Rashad Basey, Nick Gagel, and everyone else will be back. Should be in the running again in the always tough 7th Region. J-town has officially achieved re-load status.

First, congratulations to Apollo. They came out of nowhere. Pre-tournament they weren't even on my radar and no one I knew felt they would even make it to the Sweet 16.

You can't say enough about Jeffersontown. Five games in six days are impressive. They were so dominant that a lot of the games they played were somewhat lopsided.

Thomas Coleman was a beast. Defensively, he was reminiscent of the Dewalt youngster who lead Warren Central to a title a couple of years ago.

I attend the entire Saturday session every year. For shear excitement, in my opinion, it is "The Greatest Show in Hoops".

How quick was the Basey kid. Wow. He just needs to not foul so much. Watch out for him next year. Who do they have coming back at the sophomore class to go along with the 3 junior starters?

He not only was quick, but I noticed all week that he had a great jump shot.