Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. Louis County Grand Jury Indictment Decision In Michael Brown Shooting

Featured Replies

So it's ok to go riot if a guy is found innocent and a certain group don't agree.

 

Has a group of whites ever protested in recent yrs over anything similar.

 

Would the rancher whose land was trying to be confiscated by the Federal Government count?

  • Replies 208
  • Views 17.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

 

Why would he want to stay? I wouldn't. I'd say he can find a job almost anywhere in the country.

 

If that's his home

If that's his home

 

That home is tainted for forever. Home isn't always where the heart is.

 

That home is tainted for forever. Home isn't always where the heart is.

 

True, still doesn't mean that he wants to leave it. I wouldn't want to relocate and leave family and in-laws behind.

Since it didn't come today it is expected that the indictment announcement will not come before Wednesday.

True, still doesn't mean that he wants to leave it. I wouldn't want to relocate and leave family and in-laws behind.

 

I would if my safety and livliehood depended on it.

Since it didn't come today it is expected that the indictment announcement will not come before Wednesday.

 

I'll be shocked if it comes before Thanksgiving.

How would this person (if exonerated) feeling that he "has" to relocate to insure his or his families safety be any different then a black family feeling the "have" to relocate if they were harassed by the Klan?

 

I recently heard what was happening in Ferguson described as a modern lynch mob. Not sure I disagree with that assessment.

Would the rancher whose land was trying to be confiscated by the Federal Government count?

 

Anything over race is what I was looking for.

I am hearing that private military contractors, over 250 have been hired. Many of them now are moving assets out of the area. I am also hearing that the decision will be announced on a Sunday.

 

I would if my safety and livliehood depended on it.

 

I word too and that's why he is...but I wouldn't WANT to leave.

I am hearing that private military contractors' date=' over 250 have been hired. Many of them now are moving assets out of the area. I am also hearing that the decision will be announced on a Sunday.[/quote']

 

The Sunday thing has been rumored for a few weeks... I guess the thinking is that would be the calmest time to do it.

 

Hired by who to do what?

Hired by businesses, to secure and move assets out of the area, and later to protect property. I have also heard last week that they will wait for really bad weather. Not too sure on the timing, but the other stuff is going on now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.