Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Meade County 27 Scott County 24

Featured Replies

Final.

Revenge is sweet!

 

Congrats Meade on a huge win.

 

After what happened in the finals last year I am sure this was huge huge huge.

Way to go Green Wave!

Very proud of the Waves tonight.

Green Wave defense stopped Scott Co after they go into the red zone near the end of the game.

 

Where is that 'D wins Championships' poster?

Good win for Meade Co.

Congrats to Meade Co. They earned this one. Their defense was solid all night, giving up very few big plays.

John Wilson was a stud on both offense and defense.

 

Scott Co's clock management at the end of the first half was very poor.

I still don't know what really happened on the blocked punt that led to a scrum and then to a Meade Co possession.

Scott Co fumbled 3 times in the first half. We recovered 2 and Meade recovered 1.

 

Did I mention that I was impressed with John Wilson? I posted in the update thread that the announcers called him 5'8 and 160. If that is correct I am even more impressed.

 

Congrats again to Meade. Good luck next week.

Very good job, Meade.

Wow....that is why they play the game.

 

Nice win and congratulations to the Green Wave.

 

I am more than surprised.

Eating crow!!! Didn't think that Meade could limit this offense. Congrats to Meade.

Congrats to Meade County on a huge win. Way to represent our district, which was supposed to have no teams left after tonight. Much respect to you guys from a Central Hardin fan. We're guaranteed to see good football next week between two tough teams, and I can hardly wait.

Wow! Way to go Green Wave!

Congrats Meade - good for you guys.

 

''Down goes Scott"........................

Congrats to the Waves!! Weve been following them from a far on the Homers show and their defense has been GREAT all season. Its this time of year when it really starts paying off!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.