Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What name would you pick if you had a second chance?

Featured Replies

I picked mine during baseball season......duh.......

 

If you were just starting today, what name would you pick?

  • Replies 99
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Warren Buffett Jr.

 

.....or little Billy Gates.

Bob.

Nicky Flash...because Nicky rhymes with Flash

 

Or just my real last name

TreeHuggin'BirkenstockWearin'LeftWingLoon

I can't decide...

 

Chatty_Cathy

or

Chatty_Charlie

or

Chatty_Chico

or

Chatty_Chuck

or

Chatty_Chucky

or

Long-Winded_Larry

or

Long-Winded_Lenny

or

Long-Winded_Lonnie

or

Long-Winded_Leo

or

Long-Winded_Leeroy

or

Long-Winded_Leon

or

Loquacious_Larry

or

Loquacious_Lenny

or

Loquacious_Lonnie

or

Loquacious_Leo

or

Loquacious_Leeroy

or

Loquacious_Leon

or

Gabby_Gary

or

Garrulous_Gary

or

Wordy_Willy

or

Wordy_Wally

or

Wordy_Walter

or

Wordy_Warren

or

Wordy_Wendel

or

Mouthy_Marvin

or

Mouthy_Martin

or

Mouthy_Mike

or

Mouthy_Mort

or

Mouthy_Mark

or

Mouthy_Mel

or

Mouthy_Melvin

or

Mouthy_Mo

or

Talkative_Tommy

or

Talkative_Tom

or

Talkative_Timmy

or

Talkative_Tim

or

Talkative_Teddy

or

Talkative_Ted

or

Talkative_Terry

or

Indecisive_Ivan

or

Indecisive_Ike

or

Indecisive_Ian

 

I don't know I just can't decide, but I'm sorta diggin' "Chatty_Charlie", "Mouthy_Marvin", or "Wordy_Wally".

 

Alright... I've decided...

 

My answer is "Wordy_Wally"

Batman or Elvis, probably Batman

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.