Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pre-Season AP Poll

Featured Replies

  • Author

ACC with four of the Top 10 spots. Cards come in at #8.

I still think Duke is #2 in the land but whatever.

I still think Duke is #2 in the land but whatever.

 

STRONG ARGUMENT could be made for #1

 

I love my Cats but I'm not sold on them yet...who is going to be that guy that the other teams don't have an answer for?

ACC with four of the Top 10 spots. Cards come in at #8.

 

Cards with two lottery picks are probably being sold short.

 

I put the Cards ahead of

UNC

Florida

and possibly Kansas

^ Harrell. Ok. Who's the other you think is good enough for the lottery?

  • Author
^ Harrell. Ok. Who's the other you think is good enough for the lottery?

 

Yeah, who's the second? :lol2:

ACC with four of the Top 10 spots. Cards come in at #8.

 

I will miss the storied history of the Big East, but man the ACC is going to be fun to watch all year and I'll look forward to that conference tournament.

Yeah, who's the second? :lol2:

 

Blackshear.

 

 

 

 

 

Figured that would be good for a laugh. Honestly, I hope that he has a good season.

I think there are 4 teams that are a step above the rest:

 

Duke

Kentucky

Wisconsin

Arizona

I still think Duke is #2 in the land but whatever.

 

Same as last year. They are awful. Nothing to write home about.

I still think Duke is #2 in the land but whatever.

 

Same as last year. They are awful. Nothing to write home about.

 

No wait, we tried this last year and it turned out to be true. Um, best in the land this year. Aint nobody stopping Okafor, aint nobody.

Yeah, who's the second? :lol2:

Rozier? He's been garnering a lot of praise.

I think there are 4 teams that are a step above the rest:

 

Duke

Kentucky

Wisconsin

Arizona

 

Don't underestimate Texas. They have everyone back and add Myles Turner.

  • Author
Rozier? He's been garnering a lot of praise.

 

He won't be a lottery pick. Not even close, IMO.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.