Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Caldwell County/Murray predictions

Caldwell County vs. Murray 25 members have voted

  1. 1. Caldwell County vs. Murray

    • Caldwell County
      80%
    • Murray
      20%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

IM GOING WITH CALDWELL CO 48 - 22

Caldwell 56-49 if weather is good

 

Murray 35-28 if weather is bad

 

 

This game is all up to nWo!

Caldwell 56-49 if weather is good

 

Murray 35-28 if weather is bad

 

 

This game is all up to nWo!

 

:laugh:

Caldwell County beat Murray 42-13 in their regular season game last year. One month later Murray beat Caldwell County 27-14 in the 3rd round of the playoffs. Go figure! I think Caldwell County will at least win the first match up.

Caldwell 56 - Murray 32. Caldwell sweeps Murray this season if it comes to that.

A great offensive team vs a great defensive team.. I think Murray will try to control the clock, move the chains and shorten the game and keep Caldwells offense off the field as much as possible. Caldwell will need to play better D than what they've shown this year and get some stops. I could see Murray putting together 5-6 minute drives and limiting Caldwells offensive opportunities and I can see Murray getting a few stops on D, but, when all's said and done, I see Caldwell being efficient enough to score 35 points and I think they get enough stops to hold Murray to 28..

Murray keeps Caldwell's offense on the sideline and uses the clock. I'm going for a Caldwell win but a MUCH lower scoring affair then they are used to.

 

Caldwell 35.....Murray 21

Murray keeps Caldwell's offense on the sideline and uses the clock. I'm going for a Caldwell win but a MUCH lower scoring affair then they are used to.

 

Caldwell 35.....Murray 21

 

 

I guarantee the Tigers win this one!

 

 

I am thinking the same thing, Caldwell wins but Murray will purposely milk the clock even if behind in hopes of keeping it close enough that anything could happen. Against Mf, who is offensively challenged compared to Caldwell, Murray was amazing at being able to snap the ball almost every play at the last second before getting a delay and it made the game fly by. Was actually very boring

  • Author

Did Murray practice yesterday?

Did Murray practice yesterday?

 

Yes, why would they not practice?

  • Author

There were several schools in the area that closed early because of the storms.

I predict an upset here - Murray 35-28...haven't seen Murray but they are always a tough out.

Last year Caldwell could stop the run…. this year it has been suspect…

Gonna be a nice night so I go with CC but if it was a cold rainy type night I would give Murray a chance.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.