Everything posted by mstiger
-
Caldwell County/Mayfield Predictions
:dancingpa
- Western Kentucky Regional Contest (Week #11) Sponsored by YOUR BUSINESS HERE!
-
Caldwell County/Mayfield Predictions
That goes both ways.
-
Caldwell County/Mayfield Predictions
Truecardinalfan you may have to eat those words when this game is over. Theres not to many teams that can stop Caldwell Co offence. there will be some points scored in this game both sides
-
Caldwell County/Mayfield Predictions
:puke:
-
Caldwell County/Mayfield Predictions
I voted Caldwell Co 48-32. I believe Caldwell Co offence will score at ease but Mayfield is going to be a tuff challenge. Caldwell Co defence is much better than what people think. Caldwell has about 5 players who will give any team a hard time to defend
-
Kentucky Class 2A Football Rankings for 10-20
Yes they are offence is much better defence is better then what the scores show time will tell
-
2A: Who should be ranked #1 right now?
OptionFootball it is clear to me that your commenting on a subject that you clearly have no idea what your talking about. If I was a betting man I would bet you haven't seen Caldwell Co. play.
-
2A: Who should be ranked #1 right now?
Running clock in all games except Christian Co./Murray I believe.
-
Caldwell County/Murray predictions
I agree with cchstiger10.
-
Caldwell County/Murray predictions
There were several schools in the area that closed early because of the storms.
-
Caldwell County/Murray predictions
Did Murray practice yesterday?
-
Caldwell County/Murray predictions
IM GOING WITH CALDWELL CO 48 - 22
-
Union County/Caldwell County Predictions
What does Union Co have returning on defense?
-
Union County/Caldwell County Predictions
Caldwell Co 52 Union Co 24
-
Caldwell County/Christian County Predictions
What does Christian Co. have?
-
Caldwell County/Christian County Predictions
Caldwell Co 48 / Christian Co 16
-
Caldwell County Football Field Problem
I agree with every thing you say. Its a shame that in todays society that know one wants to take responciability for anything.
-
Caldwell County Football Field Problem
I agree with ATLCAT
-
Caldwell County Football Field Problem
As I stated the admin have been aware of this problem for months but they could not make a decision on weather to sprig or sod and now where a few weeks away from the season.
-
Caldwell County Football Field Problem
As we speek the field is striped of all grass nothing but dirt its a shame.
-
Caldwell County Football Field Problem
In my opinon lack of concern and no experience on how to get things done. To answer your question there not giving one that I have heard of.
-
Caldwell County Football Field Problem
I am a upset Caldwell Co. fan concerned about the football field. Today is July 18 and the football field has no grass. The school admin. have been aware of this problem for several months. Someone in the school board or admin. has dropped the ball for lack of concern or just don"t give a crap. Caldwell Co football has repersented the community with championship caliber teams the past couple years and the kids and coaches deserve respect. The team is practicing at the American Leigon baseball field which is not school property so god for bid if a kid gets hurt. The football field needs sod and with the season only weeks away I don't believe thers enough time to have a stable field. If for some reason there not able to play any home games someone needs to be fired. The school officals have a responceability to provide safe facilities for the players I would like to see the parents get involved and get this problem solved. The players and coaches deserve better.
-
Hancock County/Caldwell County Updates
65 to 6
-
Hancock County/Caldwell County Updates
49 to 0