Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Male 30 St. Xavier 13

Featured Replies

Wow!

 

New Sheriff in town.

Wow!

 

New Sheriff in town.

 

With last season's results Male was the sheriff last season too and when I look at the JV and Frosh scores it looks like they might stay that way.

With last season's results Male was the sheriff last season too and when I look at the JV and Frosh scores it looks like they might stay that way.

 

I said the same thing in the update thread. Not a new sheriff, just re-elected!

I think it's safe to say Male writes their own script this year.

Clearly the best among the best this year.

 

Can Scott Co give them a game this year?

I haven't seen Male this year but I feel stronger about them this year than last year.

I think it's safe to say Male writes their own script this year.

Clearly the best among the best this year.

 

I'm not sure if the defending state champions would agree.

Male has been good this year and last. People just haven't noticed. They will now.

Anyone know how the 6A playoffs go this year? Like what districts match up with who and on which side of the bracket.

Can Scott Co give them a game this year?

 

By the way, any potential Male/Scott County playoff game would take place in the state semifinals and would be AT Scott County.

Any team that makes it out of the Super District has their work cut out for them, Manual has some serious athletes, they will be a handful for X & Male for sure, another huge game Friday night for all 4 teams! Male at Trinity & Manual v X, wow

I think it's safe to say Male writes their own script this year.

Clearly the best among the best this year.

 

Can Scott Co give them a game this year?

 

Definitely. The question I'd ask is if Scott County can beat them, which I think is possible. Both teams are really good and the game would undoubtedly be a good one to watch.

Anybody have any details?

Jason Frakes had my attention last week when he was tweeting about them being the best team in Kentucky. He's usually pretty good with reports, analysis, etc., so I'll take his word for it and say that they're pretty loaded offensively, because Frakes doesn't seem like a 'hype' guy.

I believe I said in the pre-game posts that Male was the best I had seen and were the team to beat.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.