Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands vs Moeller (OH)

Featured Replies

  • Author
You posted this thread on a Friday night with other scores to discuss. I like it!

 

Not sure what you mean.

  • Replies 82
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE: For those of you who are interested.

 

Moeller beat Elder this past weekend

St. Xavier beat LaSalle this past weekend

 

What does that mean? A couple of things as it pertains to Highlands:

 

1. The Highlands game vs. Elder could[/i ]be crucial to Elder's playoff chances. They play Winton Woods this week and Lasalle in week 10. Assuming they beat Winton Woods, they will still need a win against either Lasalle or Highlands to get in the playoffs. Given Lasalle's mostly "up" season (except for the hiccup against St. X), one could easily see the Panthers losing to the Lancers in week 10. The matchup vs. the Bluebirds will be key.

 

2. St. Xavier and Moeller finish GCL play 2-1 in conference. Elder is 0-2 and LaSalle is 1-1. If Elder loses to Lasalle, they will be 0-3 in the GCL after beating the consensus #1 team in the country earlier this season in Lakewood St. Edward out of Cleveland. Elder would be a great pelt to hang over the Highlands mantle this season.

 

Just thought some of you might like an update.

 

-CardinalsFan

UPDATE: For those of you who are interested.

 

Moeller beat Elder this past weekend

St. Xavier beat LaSalle this past weekend

 

What does that mean? A couple of things as it pertains to Highlands:

 

1. The Highlands game vs. Elder could[/i ]be crucial to Elder's playoff chances. They play Winton Woods this week and Lasalle in week 10. Assuming they beat Winton Woods, they will still need a win against either Lasalle or Highlands to get in the playoffs. Given Lasalle's mostly "up" season (except for the hiccup against St. X), one could easily see the Panthers losing to the Lancers in week 10. The matchup vs. the Bluebirds will be key.

 

2. St. Xavier and Moeller finish GCL play 2-1 in conference. Elder is 0-2 and LaSalle is 1-1. If Elder loses to Lasalle, they will be 0-3 in the GCL after beating the consensus #1 team in the country earlier this season in Lakewood St. Edward out of Cleveland. Elder would be a great pelt to hang over the Highlands mantle this season.

 

Just thought some of you might like an update.

 

-CardinalsFan

 

Not the best news for HHS. Elder will have their backs to the wall and will definetely be up, Hard enough to beat them when they are in good shape, points wise, for the playoffs.

Huh? :idunno:

 

Was just curious if you ever posted in your own thread or if you just liked to post in ours.

Question #1 Pick the team that dont belong

A. Elder

B. Moeller

C. Highlands

D. Sk

 

Answer is D.........:clap:....stay off the varsity thread! lol...just some humor.

Not the best news for HHS. Elder will have their backs to the wall and will definetely be up, Hard enough to beat them when they are in good shape, points wise, for the playoffs.

 

Agree. I DVR'd their games against St. Edwards and Moeller. Going to be a big challenge, to say the least.

Agree. I DVR'd their games against St. Edwards and Moeller. Going to be a big challenge, to say the least.

 

I have seen both Elder and HHS play multiple games this year. Earlier this season, I thought Elder would beat HHS pretty easily (by 3 TD's or so). I don't think that now for these reasons:

 

(1) HHS has gotten significantly better since the beginning of the year

(2) Hoge has been better than I expected him to be

(3) Elder has been beaten up in recent games (lost their best WR, best RB and a couple of O linemen I believe)

 

I still think Elder should be favored but I think it will be a very competitive game and it would not shock me at all if HHS wins.

Was just curious if you ever posted in your own thread or if you just liked to post in ours.

 

I didn't know I had my own thread(s). I have noticed that you don't limit your posts to only those threads with SK in the title and I don't know why anyone (especially me) would expect you to. I love that you troll every thread on the site spreading your non objective drivel, it makes for a lot of entertainment.

Question #1 Pick the team that dont belong

A. Elder

B. Moeller

C. Highlands

D. Sk

 

Answer is D.........:clap:....stay off the varsity thread! lol...just some humor.

 

This may be one of my favorite posts of all time.

The defensive end for Elder is a stud!! I can't remember his name but he has a high motor and good size.. He will probably live in the Birds backfield..I am pretty sure he is just a junior.

The defensive end for Elder is a stud!! I can't remember his name but he has a high motor and good size.. He will probably live in the Birds backfield..I am pretty sure he is just a junior.

 

Is he the one who had the fumble recovery for a TD?

The defensive end for Elder is a stud!! I can't remember his name but he has a high motor and good size.. He will probably live in the Birds backfield..I am pretty sure he is just a junior.

 

As is the St X LBer that I never heard of until you told me about him. He looked the part and did make some plays but he didnt shock and awe me as he was billed to be.

 

Highlands has always found a way to get around the studs and hold them at bay regardless of the individual hype. :thumb:

 

It will be an awesome game in two weeks...

The defensive end for Elder is a stud!! I can't remember his name but he has a high motor and good size.. He will probably live in the Birds backfield..I am pretty sure he is just a junior.

 

Dude might be in the backfield more than Highlands running backs.....kid has a motor!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.