Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands vs Moeller (OH)

Featured Replies

Again, out of curiosity, why do we think that? Should Elder and Moeller be a great game this year or should Moe beat them easily? I don't know the answer.

 

Elder will beat Moeller.

  • Replies 82
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Highlands would get crushed by Moeller.

 

Nuff said

Moeller will beat Elder by two TD's, the same amount they would beat Highlands by.

Both - Cov Cath played better in the Moe game and HHS is better than we thought.

 

I am sure the Cov Cath players and coaches felt far worse after the HHS game about their effort and play than when they left the field against Moe.

Elder will beat Moeller.

 

I watched the entire Lakewood St. Ed game. If Elder repeats that performance they will beat Moeller, by how many, who cares?

 

Maxpreps Super 25 had Lakewood at number one in the country before the Elder game.

 

I'll agree with Raiderbird, Elder will beat Moeller.

I watched the entire Lakewood St. Ed game. If Elder repeats that performance they will beat Moeller, by how many, who cares?

 

Maxpreps Super 25 had Lakewood at number one in the country before the Elder game.

 

I'll agree with Raiderbird, Elder will beat Moeller.

 

Maxpreps can rank them however they want. Moeller is the 2x defending champ in DI. Don't put much stock in National rankings. A certain team that I know finished 3rd in the WHOLE country in one, and even the most ardent supporter could agree with that.

Moeller will beat Elder by two TD's, the same amount they would beat Highlands by.

 

Interesting. Only time will tell, but I like Elder in a close one against Moe.

 

Elders QB (Ramsey) is the real deal and one of the best duel threat QB's that I've seen in a long time. Being a Bird fan, I've seen some great QB's in NKY, but this kid is special.

Maxpreps can rank them however they want. Moeller is the 2x defending champ in DI. Don't put much stock in National rankings. A certain team that I know finished 3rd in the WHOLE country in one, and even the most ardent supporter could agree with that.

 

I can agree with you on the rankings thing. Being 2x defending state champs has nothing to do with this season.(Refer to the 6x defending state champs in KY 4A last season.)

I can agree with you on the rankings thing. Being 2x defending state champs has nothing to do with this season.(Refer to the 6x defending state champs in KY 4A last season.)

 

The 6x defending champion had depth issues after injuries hit. Moe has one of the best defensive fronts you will ever see. Now, on the backside, Moe is very susceptible and Ramsey is a heckuva QB.

  • Author
Highlands would get crushed by Moeller.

 

Nuff said

 

So to go along with the rest of the discussion...would Moeller also crush Elder then?

The 6x defending champion had depth issues after injuries hit. Moe has one of the best defensive fronts you will ever see. Now, on the backside, Moe is very susceptible and Ramsey is a heckuva QB.

 

Injuries are moot point because all teams have injuries.

Injuries are moot point because all teams have injuries.

 

Right, but to what extent, severity, and impact differs w/ player and team. That being said, Lakewood St. Ed's was rated #1 in the country, but they didn't win it all last year. On top of that Moeller is still undefeated this season. It was a completely subjective guess made by MaxPreps. Moeller has the experience of winning it all 2 years in a row. They have the familiarity with Elder. If Elder beats them, it is more impressive than beating St. Ed's.

RCC9.....the Henry Kissinger and the gentle poop stir man of highlands....

 

Keep up the "subtle, diplomatic, yet sharp" promotion. Much appreciated over some others tactics...

 

:jump:

Right, but to what extent, severity, and impact differs w/ player and team. That being said, Lakewood St. Ed's was rated #1 in the country, but they didn't win it all last year. On top of that Moeller is still undefeated this season. It was a completely subjective guess made by MaxPreps. Moeller has the experience of winning it all 2 years in a row. They have the familiarity with Elder. If Elder beats them, it is more impressive than beating St. Ed's.

 

Moeller being undefeated THIS YEAR is more relevant than winning state the last two years. The last two years are history.

 

Moeller is familiar with Elder like Cov-Cath is familiar with Highlands? :idunno:

I watched the Elder/St. Ed game and came away mightily impressed by the Panthers. I've not seen Moeller play so I cannot really say how the game will go. However, if Moeller beats Elder, they would likely beat HHS handily. I expect Elder to win by at least 14 against HHS just because of the size difference in the schools. Elder just has so many more athletes to put a machine together with, than does Highlands.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.