Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands vs Moeller (OH)

Featured Replies

I agree with all of this...Nice post.....except that you say those schools you named are better than HHS. You know better than that. You can't say that on here. Noone is better than HHS! :banana:

 

Read closely RCC9...I said "in their eyes":)!!!!

  • Replies 82
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
Read closely RCC9...I said "in their eyes":)!!!!

 

Darn it! Missed that!

  • Author
Anyone care what I think? :wave:

 

-CardinalsFan

 

Where have you been!!!??

St X over Elder in 2OTs. I don't know score, but, this tells me Moe, X and Elder are pretty even. Scoreboard comparisons are dangerous, but it's all I know.

St X over Elder in 2OTs. I don't know score, but, this tells me Moe, X and Elder are pretty even. Scoreboard comparisons are dangerous, but it's all I know.

 

I went to the X- Elder game. Another GCL war. X tied the game at 21 with about 3 minutes to go, Elder had a chance to win at end of regulation but missed a 47 yard FG (had distance but wide left). In the first OT, both teams kicked FG's. In the second OT, X got ball first and scored a TD and 2 point conversion. Elder never came close to scoring.

 

I agree that Elder, X and Mo are all very close (Elder and Mo play next week) - problem for all three teams is that means they are fighting for second place as Lasalle just drilled Mo tonight.

 

That Lasalle-Mo score reminds me of the HHS-CovCath score last week. Most people thought the wrong team would win but thought it would be close. Nobody thought the team that won would as easily as they did.

Wow! Good for LaSalle! Didn't see that coming.

Was that LaSalle's first game in the gauntlet?

  • Author
I went to the X- Elder game. Another GCL war. X tied the game at 21 with about 3 minutes to go, Elder had a chance to win at end of regulation but missed a 47 yard FG (had distance but wide left). In the first OT, both teams kicked FG's. In the second OT, X got ball first and scored a TD and 2 point conversion. Elder never came close to scoring.

 

I agree that Elder, X and Mo are all very close (Elder and Mo play next week) - problem for all three teams is that means they are fighting for second place as Lasalle just drilled Mo tonight.

 

That Lasalle-Mo score reminds me of the HHS-CovCath score last week. Most people thought the wrong team would win but thought it would be close. Nobody thought the team that won would as easily as they did.

 

Isn't Lasalle D2? Does that make the other 3 fight for second? Or do you just mean in city rankings?

Isn't Lasalle D2? Does that make the other 3 fight for second? Or do you just mean in city rankings?

I think he means GCL rankings

I think he means GCL rankings

 

That is correct.

Maxpreps can rank them however they want. Moeller is the 2x defending champ in DI. Don't put much stock in National rankings. A certain team that I know finished 3rd in the WHOLE country in one, and even the most ardent supporter could agree with that.

 

Wait, that can't (or didn't) happen! Didn't Lasalle know Moeller was the 2X defending champs? From champs to chumps in one night. It's ok Mex, time will heal. Like I said the last two years at Moe mean nothing this year.

Wait, that can't (or didn't) happen! Didn't Lasalle know Moeller was the 2X defending champs? From champs to chumps in one night. It's ok Mex, time will heal. Like I said the last two years at Moe mean nothing this year.

 

Stuff happens. Let us not pretend that you predicted this. Also since my comment was about St Ed's being overrated and not crowning Elder just yet...did they win their GCL opener?

Okay, first...by no means is this an attempt to say HHS could beat or even play with Moeller. So get that out of your head! I am curious to hear educated Cov Cath fan's perspective around the two teams. The scores were similar (and the HHS game could have been a lot worse) and I'm a curious as to "why" from a Cov Cath fan that saw both games. I like to think Moeller is almost untouchable by a KY team and HHS, but curious to know why the scores were similar.

 

(For the record, I'm in the camp that thinks Cov Cath is much better than they played Friday. Guess we'll find out down the road.)

 

So what was it:

Moeller let off the gas against Cov Cath?

Cov Cath played much better in the Moe game?

Cov Cath played terrible against HHS?

HHS played out of their minds in that game?

Is Moe not as dominate as we thought?

Is HHS way better than we thought?

 

None of this is a knock on any team. Just curious.

 

You posted this thread on a Friday night with other scores to discuss. I like it!

I was told of the team or teams in the topic are not from Kentucky' date=' the state they are in had to be included. Is Moeller a new Kentucky school? What part of the state are they from? What class are they? Thanks. [/quote']

The State of Cincinnati! Or Northern Northern Kentucky.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.