September 22, 201412 yr * I went to high school with Rob, we were on the same teams.....he was the kicker for our '94 championship team...you all know how good he was as a kicker, but it pales in comparison to his character. He was a tremendously giving and selfless individual, and my heart is broken....for selfish reasons, and for his family. The world just didn't seem as bright today, as normal.....he's in a much better place than I could even fathom....but as of now, it doesn't make it feel any better..... RIP - Rob..... Trinity Forever #2
September 22, 201412 yr * I went to high school with Rob, we were on the same teams.....he was the kicker for our '94 championship team...you all know how good he was as a kicker, but it pales in comparison to his character. He was a tremendously giving and selfless individual, and my heart is broken....for selfish reasons, and for his family. The world just didn't seem as bright today, as normal.....he's in a much better place than I could even fathom....but as of now, it doesn't make it feel any better..... RIP - Rob..... Trinity Forever #2 To his family, his friends, Trinity alums, and those of you mourning, may God Bless. I hope his kids will be okay -- no one should have to grow up without a Dad.
September 22, 201412 yr * I went to high school with Rob, we were on the same teams.....he was the kicker for our '94 championship team...you all know how good he was as a kicker, but it pales in comparison to his character. He was a tremendously giving and selfless individual, and my heart is broken....for selfish reasons, and for his family. The world just didn't seem as bright today, as normal.....he's in a much better place than I could even fathom....but as of now, it doesn't make it feel any better..... RIP - Rob..... Trinity Forever #2 So sorry for the tragic loss of your teammate and friend. You're in my prayers.
September 22, 201412 yr * I went to high school with Rob, we were on the same teams.....he was the kicker for our '94 championship team...you all know how good he was as a kicker, but it pales in comparison to his character. He was a tremendously giving and selfless individual, and my heart is broken....for selfish reasons, and for his family. The world just didn't seem as bright today, as normal.....he's in a much better place than I could even fathom....but as of now, it doesn't make it feel any better..... RIP - Rob..... Trinity Forever #2 Thanks for sharing RP, I am sorry for the loss of your friend.
September 23, 201412 yr Strange story : http://www.wkrn.com/story/26599400/rob-bironas-wife-reported-him-missing-right-before-fatal-crash
September 23, 201412 yr 911 caller said he was "dangerous." http://thebiglead.com/2014/09/22/rob-bironas-911-call-mean-look-and-tried-to-run-her-off-the-road-before-kickers-fatal-crash/
September 23, 201412 yr 911 caller said he was "dangerous." 911 Caller Alleges Rob Bironas Gave Her ?Mean Look? and ?Tried to Run Her Off the Road? Before Kicker?s Fatal Crash | The Big Lead And gave her a "mean look"
September 23, 201412 yr And gave her a "mean look" That could be me any single morning. I was listening to this report on the way to work this morning. Sorry for the loss. Prayers out to his friends and family.
September 23, 201412 yr Rob Bironas, Former Titans Kicker, Passes Away at Age 36 | Bleacher Report Sounds like there was something going on with him to make him angry.
September 23, 201412 yr People do, say and see crazy things when they are on bath salts. I'm certainly not saying Rob was on those, but it sounds like something very out of character with him was going on that night.
September 23, 201412 yr From PTF for anyone that doesn't want to go to one of the links: The Tennessean has obtained 911 calls and statements from witnesses that suggest that Bironas was involved in some kind of road-rage incident with multiple other cars. A student named Connor Fraley says he was a passenger in a truck that Bironas nearly hit. Fraley says he and the others in the truck smelled something burning coming from Bironas’s SUV and pulled up next to him to alert him to it, and that Bironas replied with an angry threat. “His window was down, and we pulled up and I said, ‘Hey man, just a heads up, something’s burning from your exhaust. Your exhaust smells horrible, just wanted to let you know,”’ Fraley told the Tennessean. “He looked over at me and said ‘I’m going to kill everybody in your [expletive] vehicle. It was so random, so bizarre I was like, ‘What?’ And he said the exact same thing again.” In a separate incident, a woman told a 911 dispatcher that another driver — later identified as Bironas — tried to run the vehicle in which she and her and her husband were traveling off the road. That woman thought Bironas might have been drunk, although police say there is no evidence that alcohol played a role in the crash. “He is dangerous, he is drunk or something. He tried to start a fight with us,” the woman said of Bironas on the 911 call. “My husband ran down there to see what is going on. I just want to tell the police there is something wrong with him. He is dangerous, he is drunk or he is on drugs. There is something wrong with him. He gave us a mean look. We don’t even know him, and he tried to run us off the road.” Bironas died after his SUV hit several trees at around 11 p.m. on Saturday. It is unclear where Bironas was going, but his wife had called police to report him missing. Rachel Bradshaw, the wife of Bironas and daughter of Hall of Famer Terry Bradshaw, said she assumed her husband was in bed asleep at around 10:30 p.m. but called police when she went to their bedroom and found him missing. She said there had been nothing wrong, the couple had not been arguing and it was unusual for him to leave home without saying anything.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.