Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bowling Green vs McCallie (TN) Predictions

Bowling Green vs. McCallie (TN) 43 members have voted

  1. 1. Bowling Green vs. McCallie (TN)

    • Bowling Green
      53%
    • McCallie (TN)
      46%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

To be honest, I believe this game will be the toughest test for Bowling Green since St X in 2012. BG is a little banged up with a couple of starters out. In my honest opinion I believe that the Purples will find a way to pull through and win this game. This is the game that this team and a lot of BG fans have been waiting for to see how good we are.

 

BG- 31

McCallie- 28

  • Replies 41
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which team will have the advantage up front?

 

GREAT Question LTR! I can not answer this question as I don't know McCallie well enough to give a good opinion on it, but looking at the HUDL highlights of the Trotter kid (4.3 speed) our defensive line must stop the big runs up the middle. If not, it'll be a long night.

Watching BG at the Owensboro game I've learned they will not give up. Yes they got frustrated a time or two at theirself or one another or the ref, but I never saw a head go down. There was always an expectation in their eyes they were going to win, no matter the score. Owensboro took a 34-21 lead in the 2nd half, they still had a good attitude, they were hitting, their offense kept doing its job. If they had blown out Owensboro, they could be in trouble with McAllie, but by playing a close game and their D now wanting to prove a point, I believe it's BG all the way this Friday.

Edited by PurplePride92
Rule 8

Much credit goes to BG. IF they pass our streak it will be legit, especially with scheduling St X and McAullie, TN & I believe I read they originally had Blackmon on the schedule. Just wish somewhere along the way we could've played them but who knows what the real behind the scenes factors were if both schools or either school actually tried. Looking forward to following the score Friday night!

Much credit goes to BG. IF they pass our streak it will be legit, especially with scheduling St X and McAullie, TN & I believe I read they originally had Blackmon on the schedule. Just wish somewhere along the way we could've played them but who knows what the real behind the scenes factors were if both schools or either school actually tried. Looking forward to following the score Friday night!

 

Actually played Blackmon last year but not this year so I guess they are technically still part of the streak. :thumb:

Any live video/radio of this game? THANKS!

I was very sorry to hear about Wallace. Definite impact to Purples. Play through it and win. Good luck.

I can't say that I want BG to top the streak, but if they do, so be it. Best of luck.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.