Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bryan Station 49 Lexington Catholic 26

Featured Replies

Nice win for Station.

 

LexCath is obviously struggling this year.

So much for Station not being any good. Looks like they played a complete game. Stats?

Good to see Station managed to stay athletic and disciplined tonight.

So much for Station not being any good. Looks like they played a complete game. Stats?

 

The Highlands and X games obviously show Station is tough. Anyone that can't see that isn't very smart.

So much for Station not being any good. Looks like they played a complete game. Stats?

 

Not sure, but I think I know where you are coming from. I don't think anyone thinks Station is a bad or even average team. I haven't seen them, but it appears their lack of discipline in games has hurt them some. This is a dangerous team IMO.

I'm glad I picked Bryan Station in this one. Nice win Defenders !!

So much for Station not being any good. Looks like they played a complete game. Stats?

 

I posted half time in game thread. For second half you will see LexCath with a bunch of rushing yards and a lot of TOP. Station score was run back of kick-off for TD.

About the only positives for this game is that we can run the football very well and that we never gave up.

 

Score wasn't close and the actual game was much worse than the score indicated. All you can do is keep working to improve

 

Knights need to get healthy (all the starting linebackers and the first guy off the bench are hurt and Reese Ryan didn't play the 2nd half with a concussion) and improve a lot the rest of the way, if they do that they'll have a chance to make some noise in the playoffs.

DEFENDERS, continue to do WHAT you DO..........

Nice win for Station.

 

LexCath is obviously struggling this year.

Heard on the news last night that last week was the first time that Lexington Catholic had ever lost to a Lexington school. Now this makes it two games in a row.

Bryan Station is a school with amazing talent. Great job Station.

Not sure, but I think I know where you are coming from. I don't think anyone thinks Station is a bad or even average team. I haven't seen them, but it appears their lack of discipline in games has hurt them some. This is a dangerous team IMO.

 

Someone on here last week called them a bad team. Obviously didn't know much about them.

Good to see Station managed to stay athletic and disciplined tonight.

 

Well you can't teach athleticism but the discipline thingy is all brought on themselves. I guessing they realized they need to control that to win.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.