Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

iPhone 6/iPhone 6Plus

Featured Replies

  • Author

My 4S will become my backup emergency phone. Does anyone know how compatible iOS 8 will be with the 4S? The iOS 7 is compatible but iPhones below a 5 missed out on some of the new tricks.

  • Replies 66
  • Views 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^ Pretty sure the 4S will get the new IOS 8 update. I may have read that wrong. Let me check.

I like streaming music but even more than streaming music I like MY playlists. I keep a TON of music on mine. I'll pay the extra $100 to not have to worry about it for two years until I upgrade again.

 

I started using Spotify's paid service a while back and I love it. I haven't put a new song on my iPhone in a long time.

I only have 11GB used currently after 2.5 years with this phone. 16 GB seems like the choice for me.

  • Author
I only have 11GB used currently after 2.5 years with this phone. 16 GB seems like the choice for me.

 

I haven't had 11GB used since the first month of my 4S. :lol2:

I haven't had 11GB used since the first month of my 4S. :lol2:

 

Save those pictures on your computer and delete them. Taking up too much space.

I started using Spotify's paid service a while back and I love it. I haven't put a new song on my iPhone in a long time.

 

Spotify is without a doubt the best music service out there.

As a new iPhone user (got a 5c in January) I have a question. If the OS updates and my phone auto-updates I've heard that running the new OS will kill battery life. Anyone know if this is true? I'm perfectly happy with my 5c and have no intention of updating for at least a year and a half.

I plan on preordering a 6 plus in the wee hours on Thursday. I will hopefully be buying thru Apple store using AT&T next plan. It's already an option.

It's just a few bucks difference on the plan so waffling on 64gb and 128gb. My current iphone 5 32gb is always near full without any videos. I will probably get the 128gb, I did on my iPad Air and it's not full but currently at 76gb used.

Spotify is without a doubt the best music service out there.

 

I like Beats music better than Spotify, but neither are bad.

For cases Hammertime already mentioned monoprice in the presentation thread, but also check out Spigen, they have some nice options too.

I will get a silicone case or similar from one of them to hold me over until the otterbox's ship.

PP, there are tons of deal on turning in your iPhone 4s to your service provider when purchasing the 6. Verizon is 200 dollars, T-Mobile and AT&T are 75-100 dollars.

 

....but it is nice to have a backup.

I plan on preordering a 6 plus in the wee hours on Thursday. I will hopefully be buying thru Apple store using AT&T next plan. It's already an option.

It's just a few bucks difference on the plan so waffling on 64gb and 128gb. My current iphone 5 32gb is always near full without any videos. I will probably get the 128gb, I did on my iPad Air and it's not full but currently at 76gb used.

 

Everything I've read says the next plan is a rip off.

 

I'd research it if you haven't already.

Everything I've read says the next plan is a rip off.

 

I'd research it if you haven't already.

 

It's not a rip off, but it does depend on what AT&T rate plan you've got to get the best value for it.

 

 

A normal mobile share line is $40....The installment plan on an Iphone 5S is $27.09, AT&T gives you a $15 discount for doing next when on a mobile share plan. So that puts the installment at $12.09, multiply that by 18 (which you become eligible to upgrade if you trade in the phone) and you get $217.62

 

 

You only pay $39 up front for the phone on Next and there's no upgrade fee.

 

 

 

It does work out but it depends on some factors.

Within a month I'll get the 6 64mb. Then I'll put my Romanian SIM in this iPhone 5.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.