Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

iPhone 6/iPhone 6Plus

Featured Replies

  • Author
Save those pictures on your computer and delete them. Taking up too much space.

 

My home computer died and my work computer doesn't allow devices to connect to it so I don't have a computer to put the pictures on at the moment.

  • Replies 66
  • Views 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Save those pictures on your computer and delete them. Taking up too much space.

I need to do that very soon as well. For over a month I have been getting messages saying I need more storage. About 4,500 pics, I really have no idea how I got up that high lol.

The next plan actually works out ok for me. If I was to do a two year upgrade and pay $499. And my monthly service charge for the phone to add it to my existing 10gb family plan is $40 month for 24 months $499 + $960 = $1,459.00. Plus an activation fee of either $18 or $36 I forget.

Under next $47.45 per month for phone (nothing down for 20 months), $15 per month service charge on family plan, no activation fee. I would pay $949 for the phone and $360 for 2 full years service charge for $1309.00. Under either plan, by paying on 2 yr upgrade for 24 months, or next 12 plan for 18 months you own the phone after paid in full. Under Next 12, you can trade in the phone after just 12 months for the new model and no carryover of old plan just start over with new phone. You don't get to keep the old phone but you save $379.60 on the old phone which is likely more than you would have got in trade in anyway.

By using the next you save $25 per month on the plan and don't have to pay the $199-$499 down for the phone depending on model. You also save activation/upgrade fees. For me it's an easy choice.

I need to do that very soon as well. For over a month I have been getting messages saying I need more storage. About 4,500 pics, I really have no idea how I got up that high lol.

 

Delete all those cat pictures. :D

The next plan actually works out ok for me. If I was to do a two year upgrade and pay $499. And my monthly service charge for the phone to add it to my existing 10gb family plan is $40 month for 24 months $499 + $960 = $1,459.00. Plus an activation fee of either $18 or $36 I forget.

Under next $47.45 per month for phone (nothing down for 20 months), $15 per month service charge on family plan, no activation fee. I would pay $949 for the phone and $360 for 2 full years service charge for $1309.00. Under either plan, by paying on 2 yr upgrade for 24 months, or next 12 plan for 18 months you own the phone after paid in full. Under Next 12, you can trade in the phone after just 12 months for the new model and no carryover of old plan just start over with new phone. You don't get to keep the old phone but you save $379.60 on the old phone which is likely more than you would have got in trade in anyway.

By using the next you save $25 per month on the plan and don't have to pay the $199-$499 down for the phone depending on model. You also save activation/upgrade fees. For me it's an easy choice.

 

It's very similar to leasing a car..every 12-18 months, you can get the latest product.

 

I've never thought the financial logistics of a car lease work for me, but it's obviously a very popular program, because MANY do it.

We just received our first shipment of IPhone 6 cases today (AT&T)

Here's a pic if my 5c inside an iPhone 6 case.

image-2342242435.jpg

What a fiasco, apple store website down still over an hour after preorders were to start, finally able to get an order in thru att but instead of 9/19, I may have to wait an extra week for the phone. Apple store ios app is working slowly, got it to work later but had already ordered. Looks like a very high demand for these.

Thankfully I don't work tomorrow, can sleep in then our game tomorrow night.

Didn't even try the apple store. Went through att.com, took 4 minutes and I'll have mine on 9/19

What a fiasco, apple store website down still over an hour after preorders were to start, finally able to get an order in thru att but instead of 9/19, I may have to wait an extra week for the phone. Apple store ios app is working slowly, got it to work later but had already ordered. Looks like a very high demand for these.

Thankfully I don't work tomorrow, can sleep in then our game tomorrow night.

 

I just tried logging onto to Sprint's website to pay my bill, and it is down. Not enough capacity....looks like the Iphone 6 is going to sell pretty well

I just ordered my wife's 64GB 6 from the apple website and had no problems. Will be here on the 19th.

The 6 is going to have a faster processor, retina display screen, bigger screen and a better camera which will focus much quicker. Should be a nice one to grab. Ive had my 5s for almost 10 months and the 6 plus will be bought. However I will probably wait a few months so that Apple can get all the kinks out first.

Sprints website is messed up right now. Can't even get logged in to order it.

Sprints website is messed up right now. Can't even get logged in to order it.

 

I got in about 15 minutes ago to finally get my bill paid. Crazy.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.