Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

iPhone 6/iPhone 6Plus

Featured Replies

Apple announced the new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6Plus yesterday. Pre-sale begins on Friday.

 

I've been hanging on to my upgrade to get the iPhone 6. I've had this 4S for about 2 years now and need a new iPhone badly. I'm excited.

  • Replies 66
  • Views 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll get a 64GB or 128GB 6 Plus but it will probably be a few months, I have an Ironman to pay for first.

  • Author

I plan to get the 64GB iPhone 6. 16GB isn't enough and I've never been a fan of the big screens. I hope to have my 6 by the end of the month. My wife turned 40 today and we are celebrating this weekend so...uh...yeah...may take me to the end of the month to free up some loose change.

I can't imagine using up 64, and definitely not 128GB of memory on my phone... That's a lot.

So they're offering bigger screen size, faster processor, more disk space, and I'd assume some form of new "super ultra-ludicrous HD screen". Anything else of note for the iPhone 6?

I can't imagine using up 64, and definitely not 128GB of memory on my phone... That's a lot.

 

Makes it much more usable as a music device, in my opinion. My current iPod has 160GB of memory, and I currently have 12,000+ songs on it, with only 62GB left free - and I'm not taking/storing pictures or videos on my iPod.

  • Author
So they're offering bigger screen size, faster processor, more disk space, and I'd assume some form of new "super ultra-ludicrous HD screen". Anything else of note for the iPhone 6?

 

That I don't know. I've never bought an iPhone for its specs. I buy it because I like it. I'm pretty sure the 6 will be better than my 4S so I'll be easily satisfied.

I plan to get the 64GB iPhone 6. 16GB isn't enough and I've never been a fan of the big screens. I hope to have my 6 by the end of the month. My wife turned 29 today and we are celebrating this weekend so...uh...yeah...may take me to the end of the month to free up some loose change.

 

There. Fixed that for you before it got you into hot water.

Makes it much more usable as a music device, in my opinion. My current iPod has 160GB of memory, and I currently have 12,000+ songs on it, with only 62GB left free - and I'm not taking/storing pictures or videos on my iPod.

 

I have music on my phone, I guess I just don't have that much. If I'm doing mass uploads of music, I just use thumb drives, because my radio accepts them as a media input.

  • Author
I can't imagine using up 64, and definitely not 128GB of memory on my phone... That's a lot.

 

I'll use 64GB. :lol2: Most of my music is in the iCloud simply because I don't have the storage. I have deleted over a 1,000 pictures in the last 2 years so I could have space to do system upgrades. It'll be nice to be able to just live for once and keep it all on my phone. I hate they aren't offering 32GB but 64GB at the price of what 32GB would be works for me.

I'll get a 64GB or 128GB 6 Plus but it will probably be a few months, I have an Ironman to pay for first.

 

You really need that much space? I've never come close on my 4S. I'm not even sure how much space it has honestly.

  • Author
There. Fixed that for you before it got you into hot water.

 

I'm trying to get her to embrace 40. The best years of our life are ahead of us.

I can't imagine using up 64, and definitely not 128GB of memory on my phone... That's a lot.
5.5GB left on my 64GB 5 and I've had to delete stuff off a few times to clear up space.

My wife already called dibs on a 16GB 6, I'm still trying to decide. I'm leaning towards a 64GB 6 but just not sure yet. I've got a 16GB 5 and after 2 years I have 1.8GB free.

You really need that much space? I've never come close on my 4S. I'm not even sure how much space it has honestly.
I like streaming music but even more than streaming music I like MY playlists. I keep a TON of music on mine. I'll pay the extra $100 to not have to worry about it for two years until I upgrade again.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.