Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

iPhone 6/iPhone 6Plus

Featured Replies

I got in about 15 minutes ago to finally get my bill paid. Crazy.

 

It let me add it to my cart after trying again but it still wasn't working right. I'm gonna wait a few hours.

  • Replies 66
  • Views 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It let me add it to my cart after trying again but it still wasn't working right. I'm gonna wait a few hours.

Which one you getting?

Which one you getting?

 

Just did it thru the apple store no problem

 

I got the silver plus.

Att is backed up on the 6+. Currently says it won't be available until November.

Att is backed up on the 6+. Currently says it won't be available until November.

 

Yeah, my delivery date was Oct 20th.

On Verizon side we were able to start preorders at 3 am. Been down since 4 am. Unreal.

We have cases for the iPhone 6 and 6+

image-2364492897.jpg

image-1877747979.jpg

Was really going back and forth on which one to get. Just ordered myself a 64GB 6. Just think the 6 Plus will be too dang big. One of the guys I work with has a Galaxy s4 and the size specs on the 6 are almost identical. I don't think I would like one that was any bigger.

Well, found out that I can't get the discounted price until the end of Dec :(

  • Author

Corning does have its Gorilla Glass in the new iPhones. The Sapphire glass sucks and ours doesn't.

 

 

Boom.

Corning does have its Gorilla Glass in the new iPhones. The Sapphire glass sucks and ours doesn't. Boom.

Then get me a discounted 6, since you're so amazing.

 

Boom, and word!

As a guy that has to deliver these damn things to every Tom, Dick, & Otto in Florence and Union, it's amazing how many people get new phones everytime a new version comes out. :ohbrother: It's nothing to deliver 3 or 4 to multiple households daily when there is a launch of a new product, and I bet the old ones still work fine. :idunno:

Then get me a discounted 6' date=' since you're so amazing. Boom, and word![/quote']

 

Just got our 6 and 6 plus demo at work. They are awesome!! 6 plus isn't overly big. Feels about right IMO.

  • Author
Then get me a discounted 6, since you're so amazing.

 

Boom, and word!

 

 

:lol2:

 

I don't get a discounted 6 so that means you ain't getting one either. :lol2:

Just got our 6 and 6 plus demo at work. They are awesome!! 6 plus isn't overly big. Feels about right IMO.

 

Good, let us know how you like it.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.