Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County field vandalized

Featured Replies

I recall some similar shenanigans two years ago. I think it was the Victory Bell at Boyle's field that was painted. Maybe some dugouts as well.

 

It worked for the Ads as they pulled an upset that Friday night.

 

Do you suppose someone thought it might help lightning to strike twice?

  • Replies 39
  • Views 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was going to say that it very well could have been Boyle's own coaches (before anybody's jaw drops, you can scrub field paint out of turf as the pictures show had already been done) to add a little fire (I've known of school coaches doing that before, only to point towards the rival school in hopes of a little added fuel to the rivalry). But, seeing that WKYT and the police showed up, this sounds like legit vandalism. Sad. Sad.

 

My guess is that it is probably some who couldn't be any further removed from the programs than they are. Matter of fact, probably ones who never played for Danville at that.

 

In the old days Harry, Rebels painted at least one of the anchors at DHS High School or Football field. I remember one year some Ads threw paint on the Rebel Scoreboard. (IN the old days you couldn't mess up Boyle's field. It was too bad on its own right. :lol2:)

That stinks. I love a good rivalry but vandalism is not harmless fun!

 

Whatever happened to good clean fun, like putting plastic forks all over the field?

I heard the Danville anchor was stolen a few weeks ago so this would be the retaliation.

I heard the Danville anchor was stolen a few weeks ago so this would be the retaliation.

The Huge Anchor in front of the Stadium?

How do you steal an anchor?

You mean Chuck Smith hasn't hunted the perp down and beat them into a confession and submission. He must be slacking in his golden years.

In my day the night before we played bellevue in the playoffs they spray painted our bus. Granted they were to dumb and spelled it bell view and there was frost on the bus so it all melted away by mid day. Yes it was the players

How do you steal an anchor?

 

That's what I want to know Paul? Why didn't we think of that? :clap:

Granted they were to dumb and spelled it bell view and there was frost on the bus so it all melted away by mid day.

 

^ THAT is funny....:laugh:

Word is that the vandals were caught and arrested. I was told they were bragging about it and when questioned about it they admitted it.

Word is that the vandals were caught and arrested. I was told they were bragging about it and when questioned about it they admitted it.

 

Did Chuck Smith catch them.

Did Chuck Smith catch them.

 

Of course. Chuck Smith knew who it was when he saw the handwriting.

Word is that the vandals were caught and arrested. I was told they were bragging about it and when questioned about it they admitted it.

 

Adults? Minors? Any details?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.