Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County field vandalized

Featured Replies

Last night, The Boyle County Turf facility was vandalized. There are curse words spray painted over our field and they are all Admiral related. Such as Ghost in Blue.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got there too late. It had already been cleaned up. This is all I got.

 

 

 

image-396088237.jpg

Had to know something would be coming. Seems like it does every year. I love a good rivalry game

The person I spoke with briefly said the field was vandalized and that he believes they have it taken care of. I'm not sure who he was but he was very nice and I am sure he is in administration in some capacity.

 

There were two cop cars at the field. I saw the superintendent there as well.

Man...That's just plain sorry.

I hope they catch the idiot or idiots that did this.

That stinks. I love a good rivalry but vandalism is not harmless fun!

That stinks. I love a good rivalry but vandalism is not harmless fun!

 

True that. Need to find the ones responsible and have about 200 hours of community service all related to cleaning up the town.

May not have been rival students but rival idiot fans.

 

Is it turf or real grass? I see what looks like a mower on the field.

May not have been rival students but rival idiot fans.

 

Is it turf or real grass? I see what looks like a mower on the field.

 

 

Turf. I believe it is 3 years old now. I think that was some kind of scrubber or maybe it was painting. Not sure. When I got there they were using it on the field in the endzone closest to the scoreboard.

They make a turf cleaner that kinda looks like an oversized push mower, probably what is in the picture.

I like good natured rivalry mischief that does not harm or vandalize. But spray painting obscene language, that goes too far. I guess they couldn't think of something "snappy" to spray on the field. Need to call up the Crazies for some great comebacks. Those guys are definitely creative and fun!

I was going to say that it very well could have been Boyle's own coaches (before anybody's jaw drops, you can scrub field paint out of turf as the pictures show had already been done) to add a little fire (I've known of school coaches doing that before, only to point towards the rival school in hopes of a little added fuel to the rivalry). But, seeing that WKYT and the police showed up, this sounds like legit vandalism. Sad. Sad.

 

My guess is that it is probably some who couldn't be any further removed from the programs than they are. Matter of fact, probably ones who never played for Danville at that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.