Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County field vandalized

Featured Replies

  • Replies 39
  • Views 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Things like stealing the anchor and returning it are funny and kind of make being in high school being in high school. Things like possibly ruining a very expensive turf field and vandalizing it with curse words aren't.

About 8-9 years ago a group from a rival school cut the head off the Thoroughbred horse on top of the entrance to the gym at NewCath. Of course, word quickly spread of who done. The next day NewCath principal Bob Noll showed up at the house of the actual "beheader", he told the kids dad you can either cut me a check or I can call the police.............he left with check in hand. :lol2:

Unfortunately this type of thing seems to happen a lot with rival schools.

Of course. Chuck Smith knew who it was when he saw the handwriting.

 

Now that made me laugh.

No damage done and things are returned after the big week... that's kids being kids. That's part of why we wish we could all go back to high school, even if it was for a little bit.

 

I'd rather see kids steal a mascot and pull some corny "Saved By The Bell" hi jinx if it was my preference to learn about that or hear some of the "chants" I've heard at games that get really personal and target kids about things outside their control. That's funny and people who get too worked up about it should be reminded of one of my favorite BGP quotes ever (quoted on the topic of an Alabama assistant punching a rival team's assistant in the handshake line) which said, "I remember when I got worked up about high school games... back when I was in high school".

 

With that said, vandalizing the field and costing a school and/or the kid's parents some serious money in terms of reparations to make things right is a little too far.

Things like stealing the anchor and returning it are funny and kind of make being in high school being in high school. Things like possibly ruining a very expensive turf field and vandalizing it with curse words aren't.

 

 

I was told the anchor that was taken from Danville will never be seen again. I was told it is perfoming as an anchor should but it isn't tied off to a boat.

I was told the anchor that was taken from Danville will never be seen again. I was told it is perfoming as an anchor should but it isn't tied off to a boat.

 

Know what we called that back when we were kids?

 

Larceny.

I was told the Boyle County paint job was aka an inside job. Did they ever say who got arrested? It must have been adults if arrests were made.

I was told the Boyle County paint job was aka an inside job. Did they ever say who got arrested? It must have been adults if arrests were made.

 

Your info is false.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.