Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elijah Pittman's Road To Recovery and the NBA Draft

Featured Replies

If we're playing the "best to ever" come from KY, I think that conversation starts and ends with Dave Cowens.

 

To the actual topic though. Pittman is pretty good, but like many others have said, as long as he stays with his current circle; his basketball career in the U.S. won't go far.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If we're playing the "best to ever" come from KY, I think that conversation starts and ends with Dave Cowens.

 

To the actual topic though. Pittman is pretty good, but like many others have said, as long as he stays with his current circle; his basketball career in the U.S. won't go far.

 

Gotta throw Wes Unseld into the conversation.

 

pts rbs assists

Unseld 10,624 13,769 3,822

Cowens 13,516 10,444 2,910

 

both had 1 league mvp award

Gotta throw Wes Unseld into the conversation.

 

pts rbs assists

Unseld 10,624 13,769 3,822

Cowens 13,516 10,444 2,910

 

both had 1 league mvp award

 

My mistake, they're definitely both up there.

Anyone know where he is?

Anyone know where he is?

 

Morocco

dang I'm not sure what I just watched.. :) Sort of a cross between soccer and basketball.

 

If that's the road to the NBA he better pack extra underwear it's going to be a long trip.....

 

On a serious note... I hope he can make some $$$$ before his window to play closes. I love seeing these videos

of overseas ball. They each have there own flavor, this one was very unique. thanks for the link!!!!

Interesting video.

 

The action in the stands seems to have nothing to do with the action on the court.

 

Not only that, the action on the court seems dull by comparison.

Interesting video.

 

The action in the stands seems to have nothing to do with the action on the court.

 

Not only that, the action on the court seems dull by comparison.

 

Watched several vids and defense is not something they seem to worry about.

Hoop games are a bit different overseas. The Colonel Crazies were probably on his mind during the game. No Blue Hairs allowed.

dang I'm not sure what I just watched.. :) Sort of a cross between soccer and basketball.

 

If that's the road to the NBA he better pack extra underwear it's going to be a long trip.....

 

On a serious note... I hope he can make some $$$$ before his window to play closes. I love seeing these videos

of overseas ball. They each have there own flavor, this one was very unique. thanks for the link!!!!

 

I love watching Euro League ball. Crowds have a college feel to them.

I wonder where he would be without basketball? And I don't mean that to take away anything, but the good ones are smart enough and balanced enough to have a life when they are done with basketball.

  • Author

I was told last night that Eli is making pretty good money overseas and enjoying himself.

 

I assume he will play in the summer/D-League when he comes back to the states and continue to try to get in the NBA. No doubt he has the ability...just needs the right mindset.

 

On a side note...things get so intense over there, there are some gyms that have a glass wall around them like the hockey rinks to keep fans from coming on to the court.

Salaries in the D-League range from $12,000 to $24,000, which is less than your average grocery store clerk makes. Not ideal. Shiloh said the average U.S. player overseas — most European countries limit teams to two or three American players per roster — can make anywhere from $2,000 to $20,000 a month. Elite players can pull a seven-figure pay check.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.