Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

West 28 East 20 (2014 NKY East/West All Star Game)

Featured Replies

Why play in this game? There is nothing to gain and if you already have a scholarship why risk an injury after not doing anything football wise for six months. Seems it would be better to have this game in November. Just my opinion.

 

You have some valid points and some colleges do not want their signed players to play in it while others do not mind. Can't really do it in November because State playoffs last until December. Can't do it in December because of the weather and overlap to Basketball season. June sort of works because of minimal interference with other sports and fans kind of miss football. It is kind of hard on the players though as most have not done any football work in 6 months and they have limited practices.

  • Replies 192
  • Views 32.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

Any news from practice?

Any news from practice?

 

I could describe the west in two words just from stopping by the practice today.

 

Big and Fast.

I could describe the west in two words just from stopping by the practice today.

 

Big and Fast.

As I was told, the DB's are very very good. This coming from one of the WR's on the team.

  • Author
As I was told, the DB's are very very good. This coming from one of the WR's on the team.

 

Who are they?

Is this game Saturday? If so weather is looking beautiful for it.

Anyone have rosters? Who's coaching it this year?

Brenan Kuntz is playing! East cough cough Highlands better bring their A game.

 

Not sure who, if anyone, from HHS is playing but we're flattered that HHS is on your mind so much. We, on the other hand, never think about SK, just not important enough.

Is this game Saturday? If so weather is looking beautiful for it.

The game is 7:30 Thursday night @ Dixie

Who are they?

 

Bradley Way - Safety

Aaron Morgan - CB

Are the names I know but there is 1 from SK, 2 from Beechwood, and 1 from Lloyd is what I was informed.

  • Author
Not sure who, if anyone, from HHS is playing but we're flattered that HHS is on your mind so much. We, on the other hand, never think about SK, just not important enough.

 

I just think it is funny when Dale coached the game their was 6 Highland kids. Last year there was only 2 and I don't even think they started for Highlands. :D

  • Author
Not sure who, if anyone, from HHS is playing but we're flattered that HHS is on your mind so much. We, on the other hand, never think about SK, just not important enough.

 

Yea Collins is still on your minds. :D

Yea Collins is still on your minds. :D

 

CCH more than Collins these days. Butler on yours?

I just think it is funny when Dale coached the game their was 6 Highland kids. Last year there was only 2 and I don't even think they started for Highlands. :D

 

I think you are ignorant about how this all star game is selected. Each N Ky school has the opportunity to send a certain number of kids - Five from each I believe. If some don't elect to go because of conflicts etc., it's up to the coach to send someone in their place.

If you don't think that Highlands could send more than two kids then you are lost.

I just think it is funny when Dale coached the game their was 6 Highland kids. Last year there was only 2 and I don't even think they started for Highlands. :D

 

Don't know the history. I do know that when HHS players are done with their careers they're ready for some R & R as that is one taxing program. I could see where many would pass on the honor but my guess is they may regret it later.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.