Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

West 28 East 20 (2014 NKY East/West All Star Game)

Featured Replies

The absolute most important thing about this game was no one got hurt even though there was some serious hitting being done. Alot of these players have known each other since the 2nd and 3rd grade and played peewee ball either together or against one another so I am sure they will have some lifelong memories and this was the icing on the cake! Morgan, Beal, Castleman, Crimm, and Hill all played AAU Basketball togther at one point and then they end up playing their final HS game togther on the same team, how cool is that? Congrats to all of the players and much success in your futures be it on the field or off.

 

#30 for the East was laying some serious wood out there. Kid is a hitter.

  • Replies 192
  • Views 32.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

#30 for the East was laying some serious wood out there. Kid is a hitter.

 

I am going to bet that was Thomas Wrobleski from Highlands. He will be taking his skills to Georgetown College in the fall.

I am going to bet that was Thomas Wrobleski from Highlands. He will be taking his skills to Georgetown College in the fall.

He was fun to watch, what a ball player!

Kuntz has become one of my sons favorite teammates on this allstar team. He said he has been great to everyone and helping all of them with the plays seeing how it is SK's offense and terminology etc.

 

I think however you jinxed him by posting this post right before the game lol. Turns out Kuntz was the only QB on the west side to have 0 TD's on his drives. Ludwig threw for 2, Osborne threw for 1 and ran 1 in and Mullins with the East team won game MVP.

 

Boy, going in I thought Kuntz was the third best QB in NKY. Looks like he was 4th best in the West.

Boy, going in I thought Kuntz was the third best QB in NKY. Looks like he was 4th best in the West.

 

 

 

Gotcha UKfan! :lol::lol:

 

 

Actually like Kuntz a lot and am disappointed he's not heading to WKU as I see a lot of their games.

Gotcha UKfan! :lol::lol:

 

 

Actually like Kuntz a lot and am disappointed he's not heading to WKU as I see a lot of their games.

 

I wish we could have met last night. Still looking forward to meeting you.

He was fun to watch, what a ball player!

 

LOL he loves to hit! I enjoyed watching him. He would be fun to watch in a padded room, some of his own players got clipped in the pile last year. He lays wood with the best of them!

I am going to bet that was Thomas Wrobleski from Highlands. He will be taking his skills to Georgetown College in the fall.

 

Yes! Someone forgot to tell him and Devon Everett from Beechwood that it wasn't a State Championship. Both Defenses hit hard!

Due to a certain poster, my opinion of Kuntz was a bit tainted. That got erased last night. While he didn't have any TDs, I think he was clearly the best moving QB on the field. He can scramble great.

 

BTW... are he and Osbourne going to the same school to play football?

Due to a certain poster' date=' my opinion of Kuntz was a bit tainted. That got erased last night. While he didn't have any TDs, I think he was clearly the best moving QB on the field. He can scramble great. BTW... are he and Osbourne going to the same school to play football?[/quote']

 

TMC is THRILLED to land BK.

I wish we could have met last night. Still looking forward to meeting you.

 

Same here, it will happen.

TMC is THRILLED to land BK.

 

You bet, I don't get to see TMC play but I have got to make some time in the coming season. Luckily we are empty nesters this coming fall so my time will start to be my own again. I hope.

Due to a certain poster, my opinion of Kuntz was a bit tainted. That got erased last night. While he didn't have any TDs, I think he was clearly the best moving QB on the field. He can scramble great.

 

BTW... are he and Osbourne going to the same school to play football?

Yea, my boy had nothing but great things to say about BK from their very first practice this week all the way thru the end of the game.

  • Author
Boy, going in I thought Kuntz was the third best QB in NKY. Looks like he was 4th best in the West.

 

Only 2 practices for this game. Do me favor watch when he plays for TMC.

Congrats to Charlie Mullins QB from Newport on winning MVP

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.