Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

West 28 East 20 (2014 NKY East/West All Star Game)

Featured Replies

So, are there any Highlands players participating?

 

I haven't seen any rosters anywhere.

  • Replies 192
  • Views 32.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One of the kids playing for the west squad said the Boone kicker hit a 60 yard field goal at practice today. That's a huge leg for a high school guy.

 

Yes it is. I was told that Highlands placekicker hit one from 60 last year in pregame warmups, but there is no video evidence other than word of mouth from the players. Amazing how far the kicking game has progressed over the last 10 to 15 years.

I know its hard to get kids to commit but we should have had rosters DAYS ago.

I know its hard to get kids to commit but we should have had rosters DAYS ago.

 

Your lucky then and even pull this off, dont count on rosters.

Seems like we were better organized last year. Anybody know what the difference is between this year and last year?

I know its hard to get kids to commit but we should have had rosters DAYS ago.

 

The kids came home with Rosters sometime over the past couple of weeks. Or at least a list of all the kids that were invited for East and West.

Edited by Old Sports Dad

I haven't seen any rosters anywhere.

 

I've got a list of players from both the east and the west, but can't get them to upload.

Looks like they're going to have a nice night for it, hope everyone enjoys the game!

Cov Cath will have:

Sam Hatter- WR

Evan Braun- WR

Alec Kaelin- OL

Matt Miller - DL

Austin Oberhausen - DB

Cooper players

 

Fussinger WR

Morgan DB

Ludwig QB

Henderson TE

Bricking LB

  • Author

Simon Kenton players

 

LB/SS Mikey Krallman

QB Brenan Kuntz

OL Cameron Hansel

OL Ben Walling

DL Matt King

Sorry I meant Andrew not Bradley Way....Apologies.

 

Bradley would be a big safety.

Conner Players:

 

Andrew Way

Trevor Thompson

Zac Castleberry

Michael Gunyan

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.