Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

$15 Cal at UK Team

Featured Replies

My buddy sent me this. I don't like that they don't have Cousins as a Center. And I wondered what Kanter would have been worth too if he were included.

 

I went with:

 

Wall

Lamb

Miller

Patterson

WCS

 

I had that team OR

 

Wall

Lamb

Miller

Randle

Johnson

  • Replies 32
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wall

Lamb

Miller

Lee

Davis

 

No one would be able to get a shot off 10 feet from the rim

 

Teague

Lamb

MKG

Lee

Davis

 

Must say I really like these two teams as well. Defense would be stout and they can all typically put the ball in the basket fairly efficient.

 

Agree on the locker room guy. Don't agree on best defender.

 

MKG wasn't selected 2nd overall for his offense...

I personally can't see any team not having Davis and Lamb. Lamb is probably the best value on the list. Davis was just simply a freak of nature. The rest you can debate but $7 of everyone's $15 should be on those two. I like Miller as a glue guy too.

PG - Marquis Teague - $2

SG - Doron Lamb - $2

SF - Kyle Wiltjer - $1

PF - Demarcus Cousins - $5

C - Anthony Davis - $5

 

Hi-Lo Post Action and tons of shooters. For what he did as a college player, Teague is a steal for $2. Wiltjer can't defend, but Cousins and Davis can pick up some slack for him at the rim.

Not a UK fan but here I go

PG Harrow $1 better most PG n SEC

SG Liggins $1 can hold his own

SF Jones $4 NBA starter

PF Randell $4 Maybe the best PF in UK history

C Davis $5 Best and most decorated C in UK history.

 

This team would defend the rim and pound the boards.

I personally can't see any team not having Davis and Lamb. Lamb is probably the best value on the list. Davis was just simply a freak of nature. The rest you can debate but $7 of everyone's $15 should be on those two. I like Miller as a glue guy too.

 

Strongly agree with most of the points, just not on Miller as the glue guy for the $ he's listed at when you could have Teague, Lamb, or even Liggins for the same or less.

 

Splurging on the $1 for Anthony Davis at $5 instead of Nerlens Noel at $4 is the best dollar you'll spend in this equation.

Anyone be willing to set up a separate thread with one of these for Pitino's guys at UK?

 

Heck, even one of his Louisville teams would be fun. ;)

Lamb at $2 is the best value of any player.

Wall

Cousins

Davis

 

 

 

Bring it!!!!

 

Scary. I just came into this thread to post the exact same thing with the same players.

  • Author

Should the $1 Point Guard even be Ryan Harrow? I'd take Polson for a $1 over Harrow!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.