May 29, 201412 yr My buddy sent me this. I don't like that they don't have Cousins as a Center. And I wondered what Kanter would have been worth too if he were included. I went with: Wall Lamb Miller Patterson WCS
May 29, 201412 yr Wall Lamb Miller Lee Davis No one would be able to get a shot off 10 feet from the rim
May 29, 201412 yr Wall Lamb Miller Lee Davis No one would be able to get a shot off 10 feet from the rim How could you go with any other lineup? Gotta spend the $5 to get Wall and Davis and $2 for Lamb and Miller is a steal. Just tell Lee to get some popcorn and enjoy the show!
May 29, 201412 yr Wall Lamb Miller Lee Davis No one would be able to get a shot off 10 feet from the rim That's the same team that I chose.
May 29, 201412 yr Teague Lamb MKG Lee Davis That's the exact team my buddy went with who told me about this.
May 29, 201412 yr That's the same team that I chose. Ditto. Gotta have Lamb and Davis. I would have been ok with Knight at PG IF it would have gotten me Boogie.
May 29, 201412 yr PG - Knight $4 SG - Liggins $1 SF - Miller $2 PF - Patterson $3 C - Davis $5 Best scorer Cal has had. Best on the ball defender Cal has had. Best rim protector/overal player Cal has had.
May 29, 201412 yr Best scorer Cal has had. Best on the ball defender Cal has had. Best rim protector/overal player Cal has had. MKG is the best perimeter defender Cal has had. Best locker room guy as well...
May 29, 201412 yr Best scorer Cal has had. Best on the ball defender Cal has had. Best rim protector/overal player Cal has had. 3 guys more than capable of stretching the defense. 2 elite level defenders, 2 very good rebounders, 2 guys that just refuse to lose.
May 29, 201412 yr MKG is the best perimeter defender Cal has had. Best locker room guy as well... Agree on the locker room guy. Don't agree on best defender.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.